Chapter 15

Third person pov:
The drinks were lovely, so were the food and the vibe. Seriously, you could go in mad and come out chill.

Everyone was now stuffed, having eaten what might have been considered a tiny banquet.

"That was delicious!" Paint exclaimed, happiness in their eyes. Well, even if it wasn't in his eyes, you could definitely tell he was happy.

"See, Puffy's is a good cafe!" Vig said, happily.
"Yup, it was very tasty!" Past replied after just finishing his milkshake.

Swap was just about to reply when something that hadn't happened in a long time. Well, did.

What you doing?

Candleshade_14: Your In a different world? Okie.

Hi!

Why are there three people who look just like you?

Blood for Thesus? ... Anyone?

Crime

Villian Innit

Other you's, what-

We back bich

Oh great, these bitches were back. He had enjoyed the silence, well the silence in his head.

"Well, uh- don't mean to sound a bit rude as you've already got us food. But where are we going to stay?" Paint asked.

Silence filled the space, that was a very good question. It's like this.

You could give a homeless man food, water, anything. But they'd still be homeless.

So, well, where would they go for the time being?

-------
Author's Rambling
This is so short. And the fact is its not that good either.

My motivation is dying. At least I managed to get this out! Well, uh. I really don't have much to say.

Have a good day or night, hopefully both. Drink lots of water and try to get sleep.

Bai!

Word count: 303

Ps. The next chapter will most likely be longer than usual to make up for this. Its fine because I have a lot of ideas, just no motivation to do them currently.

Oh well-