3. Who would you fuck?

The rest of the evening was filled with some more drinks and a lot of stupid jokes. When I arrived back at home it was really late, so I decided to brush my teeth and go to bed. Laying in bed I was still thinking about the offer. This is going to change my life for sure and I was really looking forward to this opportunity. The whole idea with this aerobic video seemed fun and I was already imagining the boys in some aerobic suits which made me giggle. I'm glad that the girls convinced me to confirm this offer. Distance from New York really could help me getting over Myra. Remembering my ex still hurts a lot. Myra told me that she was on a business trip and I wanted to have a chill weekend alone in our apartment. I had planned on relaxing with Netflix and a glass of wine but the girls had crossed my plans and convinced me to join their party night. We had a great night heading from club to club and enjoyed partying. We had decided to change the location once more and on our way, we passed a really fancy and expensive restaurant. "Imagine Myra would take me out here" I had thought longingly. "Maybe you should take her out on a romantic date here" Mel had suggested. I had looked through the window when I recognized someone familiar. Myra was sitting there, holding the hand of a girl who she was flirting with. In a rush of anger, I went in there and poured her drink over her head. She was shocked, stuttered something like "I can explain..." but I was already on my way out, bursting into tears. The evening had been ruined by this and Mel took me to her apartment afterwards. Myra tried to reach me nearly a million times but there was nothing to explain, she was cheating on me with this girl. This was the end of our relationship. I lived on Mels couch for a few weeks looking for an apartment until I finally moved into this one.

I shook my head. This will no longer affect my life. The old Keira is back and I will start continuing my life, taking every opportunity I can get. With this new old mindset, I finally fell asleep.

I woke up with a bad headache. I definitely had one Mai Tai too many yesterday. I checked the time on my phone. 10:17 am. Time to get up. I left my bed and took a pill to get rid of the headache. After that I decided to brew myself a coffee cause I was still tired. With my coffee I took a seat at my desk, starting the computer to get some work done. I needed to plan the salsa lesson for today's evening. After one hour of work, I was interrupted by the growling of my stomach. I pulled out my phone and called Mel. "Hey girl, what's up?" she answered the call. "Wanna go out for lunch?" I asked. "Of course, see you in 20 minutes at Carol's", she replied. We hung up and I changed into jeans and a hoodie. 5 Minutes later I left my apartment heading to our favorite café.

"So, who of the MrBeast crew would you like to date most" Mel asked after taking a sip from her orange juice. "Mel! I'm not going there to date any of them." I replied looking up from my avocado toast. "But they're hot and you could need some distraction." "Nope, I will go there to work and not to date one of them." I rolled my eyes. "Sure" she winked at me. "You're unbelievable. There are other things besides sex, you know that?" I asked her. "Really?" she replied ironically. "But for real, what's wrong with having some fun?" she added. "Nothing, but I will not go there planning to have sex with one of them." I drank some of my smoothie. "Okay okay... But purely hypothetical: Who would you fuck?" she looked at me and wiggled her eyebrow. I bursted out laughing and smoothie came out of my nose. Why did she have to be like that? She joined my laugher because of the smoothie dripping down my nose. After we got ourselves together again and I got rid of the smoothie in my face I answered her. "I barely know these guys. I only watched some of their videos but I don't know what they are like in reality. But to be honest Jimmy is kinda handsome visually." "Uhhhhhh" she replied wiggling her eyebrow again. Her gesture made me giggle. We finished our lunch after some chit chat and said goodbye to each other.

Back at home I went back to my planning for the dance lesson and then got ready for dance school.