13. I heard someone is bored in here

Happy Pride Month to everyone of you! 🏳️‍🌈💖
————————

"Roomservice", the voice sounded dull through the door. Oh wow, in the right moment when I'm only dressed in a towel. But I haven't ordered anything. I was confused but decided to slightly open the door, hiding my body behind the door as good as possible. But there was no room service. The person in front of me was Jimmy, holding a bottle of champagne in one and two glasses in the second hand. "I heard someone is bored in here, so I decided to come over because you wouldn't drink champagne on your own" He smiled at me. "You're crazy." I laughed.  "Uhm, wanna come in?," I asked him, realizing that I was still dressed in my towel and hiding my body behind the door. I opened the door fully and let Jimmy enter my room. Jimmy now stood right in front of me, realizing that I'm only in the towel. His eyes scanned my body and he blushed. "Uhm.. sorry. I didn't know.." He stuttered. "It's okay, just let me get changed quickly." I answered slightly embarrassed. I closed the door, went to the closet and grabbed a light summer dress and some underwear. I could feel Jimmy's gaze over my body. I headed to the bathroom and changed my cloth quickly. I'm really comfortable with my body but this situation felt so embarrassing to me.

I left the bathroom, seeing Jimmy sitting in one of the armchairs. I took a seat at the other one. "I'm still sorry. I should've told you that I would come over." Jimmy said, blushing again. "No, its not your fault. I thought it really was the roomservices who knocked on the wrong door." I laughed. We remained silent for a few seconds. "So, you want a glass of champagne?", he broke the silence. I nodded. He filled the glasses and handed one of them to me. We toasted each other before we both took a sip. "Wow, this tastes good." I said impressed. "Told you that you should drink champagne since day one." Jimmy grinned at me. "Yeah, you're right, but drinking alone is boring." I responded. "That's why I'm here." He winked at me. Is he trying to flirt with me? I took another sip of my champagne. "I hope I haven't crossed any plans for your evening." He asked me. "No, as I wrote you: I was dying from boredom." I responded to him. We kept talking and were laughing a lot. After some time Jimmy suggested to order some Sushi from the hotel restaurant. "Roomservice." Someone knocked on the door. "Hopefully this time it's the real roomservice and not a cute guy with champagne again." I said a bit tipsy from the champagne. Oh shit. Did I really just called Jimmy a cute guy? You're so dumb Keira. My cheeks turned red and I went to the door quickly. I opened and took the Sushi from the roomservice guy. I closed the door and headed back to my seat, placing the Sushi on the small table in-between us. I tried to ignore what I've said before, hoping that Jimmy wouldn't say anything about it.

The evening continued with eating Sushi, good conversations, laughing and another bottle of champagne which Jimmy had ordered to my room. I really could feel the alcohol in my blood. I'm usually not getting drunk quickly, but sparkling wine always hits different. From his gesture and voice you could hear that Jimmy was already tipsy too. As I stood up to get myself a glass of water I stumbled. Jimmy reacted fast, leaving his seat and held me before I could kiss the floor. Yes, that was enough champagne for today. Jimmy carefully helped me to get a stable stand, his hands still on my arms. We now stood really close to each other. Our eyes met and our heads slowly moved closer towards each other. Finally our lips met. One of Jimmy's hands moved to my cheek, carefully holding my head as the kiss intensifies. His tongue touched my lips, asking to enter. I slightly open my mouth and our tongues melted together, fighting for each others dominance. Jimmy placed his second hand on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his head, running my fingers through his hair. He slowly pushed me backwards in the direction of the bed. I sat back and pulled him down to me. I now laid on the bed, Jimmy laying on top off me. His hand moved from my hip to my leg, slowly lifting my dress while running his hand over my skin. I moaned into our kiss. I released my hands from the back of his head and placed them on his back, lifting up his shirt. Jimmy moaned as my hands gently wandered over his skin. But a ringing phone interrupted us.

We detached from each other and Jimmy stood up and reached for his phone. I straightened my dress and sat up. "Yeah... Oh shit.. Fuck.... Yeah I'm coming." I heard Jimmy talking to someone on his phone. He hung up. "Sorry, this was my brother. My mom.. she's in the hospital. I have to go." He sounded agitated. "Sure, but please take an uber. You're drunk, you shouldn't drive anymore." I looked at him seriously. "You're right." I brought him to my door and he pulled me into a hug, placing a kiss on my forehead. "Good night." He whispered. "Good night, I responded "hope your mom is alright." I closed the door behind him and leaned my back against it. What the hell was that, did I really just make out with Jimmy?

Finally something happened between them both. 🥳 Honestly this felt so weird while writing.. 🤣 But I'm getting used to it. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. ☺️