10. Maybe I should teach him pole dancing

After some exhausting hours I could see that the boys' skills improved very well. Karl nearly got all the moves and even Chris and Chandler seemed to have a big improvement. I was proud of the boys because they were really ambitious in today's lesson. Besides the concentrated practice there was also some time for joking and laughing and I could  tell that I already love this bunch of idiots. I ended the lesson for today and we decided to hang out at the Warehouse cause the lesson was less sweaty than last time. Chandler and Chris were in charge to get some pizza for the whole team. While we waited for them and our food Jimmy came over to me.

"Wanna take a photo as a teaser for our cooperation?" He asked me. "Sure." I answered. He pulled out his phone and moved closer to me for a Selfie. I could feel his arm touching mine, letting a shiver through my body. Jimmy has never been that close to me and I wasn't expecting my body to react like this. I could feel a tension between us. Was it possible that I may like him more like in a friends way? He is kinda cute and really nice but I still barely know him. I pushed the thoughts aside and smiled into the camera. After taking some pictures Jimmy pulled away from me, leaving goosebumps on my skin. "Ethan, can you take some photos of Keira and me for social media?" Jimmy asked and handed his phone over to Ethan. He came back to me and put his arm around my waist. This intensified contact of our bodies made me feel the tension between us both even more. We both smiled into the camera and I was a little sad as Jimmy released his arm and moved away from me.

As soon as Chris and Chandler arrived with our pizza we all sat down and started eating and talking. I got to know the boys even more and enjoyed the afternoon with them. After we finished our pizza the group split up in some smaller groups and I found myself next to Karl. "I really liked today's lesson." He told me. "Thanks, you're really talented." I responded. "Thx, is there any chance you can teach me some more moves? I enjoy the dancing and I want to learn some more." Karl asked me. "Sure." I smiled at him. I felt honored because he wanted to learn some more dancing from me. We both set down on one of the sofas in the room and kept talking. I enjoyed Karl's company, he was a really nice and funny guy. I felt someone leaning towards me. I turned my head to my right, seeing Jimmy leaning on the sofa arm next to me. "Nice lesson again," he smiled at me "if you want to go back to your hotel let me know. I can drive you anytime." "Thanks. I will let you know." I responded to him. Karl has turned over talking to Ethan. "I'm glad Chandler hasn't tried his sexy dance again." Jimmy said, pronouncing the word sexy ironically. "Why? I think it was really hot, maybe I should teach him pole dancing." I joked. "Please no, the pictures of Chandler pole dancing are living in my head rent free know." We both laughed as we imagined Chandler dancing on a pole.

After some more chit-chat more and more people had left the Warehouse to head home. "Can you bring me back to my hotel? I need to take a shower and get some rest." I asked Jimmy. "Of course", he responded. We both said goodbye to the rest of the boys and headed to Jimmy's car. I instantly moved over to the passenger's side but Jimmy jogged past me to open the door for me. "Keeping up this gentleman behavior, huh?" I asked him and smiled. "Yep." He nodded and smiled back. We talked about the day during the ride. As we arrived at the hotel we both left the car. Standing in front of each other we remained silent. Before I could even realize he pulled me into a hug giving me goosebumps again. "Good night, Keira." He whispered into my ear. "Good night, Jimmy." I responded as we released from the hug. I turned away and headed into the hotel after Jimmy got into his car.
I didn't exspect this hug and the situation felt kinda awkward but a part of me really enjoyed Jimmy hugging me.

Finally there seems to be some tension between Keira and Jimmy. 😏