18. Jimmy, I want you 🔞

Disclaimer: This chapter contains mature content. If you're uncomfortable reading this or you're a minor (some of you will read this anyways, I know myself as a minor 🤣) just skip this chapter. It doesn't contain content relevant for the plot.

I opened the door and as soon as I entered Jimmy closed the door and pushed me against the wall. He rested both hands on the wall next to my head. "We should continue where we were interrupted.", he smirked. I don't know if it was just the alcohol but this guy is driving me crazy right know. Instead of answering him I pressed my lips on his, placing my hands on his chest. He moved his left hand at the side of my neck and answered the kiss. Our tongues merged delivering a passionate fight. He removed his other hand from the wall and placed it down at the hem of the sweater I was still wearing. His hand slowly slid under the hoodie, tracing up my body. I pulled him closer to me by his shirt showing him that I liked it. His other hand left my neck and joined the one under the hoodie, carefully lifting it up. We interrupted our passionate kiss as he pulled the hoodie over my head. The hoodie ended up on the floor and I pressed my body against his, wrapping my arms around his back and reunited our lips. He placed his hands on my back slightly pulling on the zipper at the back of my dress. He interrupted the kiss and looked into my eyes, silently asking for my permission. I could see the desire in his eyes. I nodded and once again placed my lips on his. He continued unzipping. My dress slowly slid down from my body, leaving me in my underwear. Jimmy interrupted the kiss and glanced over my body. His hands traced down my body, leaving goosebumps all over my skin. He leaned forward, carefully starting to place kisses all over my neck, his hands gently stroking the skin on body. I let out a moan and started pushing my hands under his shirt. My hands traced over his warm body and I slowly lifted his shirt. He quickly pulled away from me to let me remove his shirt. His shirt joined the hoodie and my dress on the floor.

My hand wandered over his naked upper body as he placed his lips on mine. Our tongues started another fight. His left hand laid on the side of my neck the other one stroked over my body. My hands wandered down to his pants slowly started opening them. I placed my left hand on his back and slid my other one inside his pants. I could feel his hard penis through the material from his underpants. I carefully started rubbing over it and Jimmy moaned into our kiss. My hand entered his underpants. I wrapped my hand around his penis, slowly moving it back and forth. Another moan left Jimmy's mouth and I smiled into our kiss. He placed his hands at my back opening my bra with a quick and smooth movement. My bra slid down and he placed hands around my breasts to massage them gently. The movement of my hand quickens. He interrupted our kiss just to move his lips all over my neck down to my right breast. His tongue gently played with my nipple which made me moan. My hand left his pants as he pulled away to lift me up. We kept kissing until he carefully placed me down on the bed.

I laid down on the bed. He got rid of his jeans and leaned over me. He started kissing me again. I locked my hands behind his neck and pulled him closer. As he fully laid over me one hand started playing with my nipples while the other slowly wandered down my body. He stopped at my slip and gently started stroking over it. I moaned as he touched me. He waited a few seconds to make sure that I am fine before he got rid of my slip. He carefully rubbed over my clit and I started moaning into our kiss. "Jimmy, I want you.", I whispered into our kiss. He pulled away to grab a condom out of his jeans. He removed his underpants and rolled the condom over his hard penis. He leaned back over me and looked into my eyes. "You really want this?", he asked. I nodded and pulled him closer to me. The way he was drunk but still asked for consent made me happy. I could feel his penis at my entrance and we both groaned as he entered. He started moving slowly as I once again locked my hands behind his neck. I looked into his eyes, seeing all his desire in it. We started kissing again and Jimmy increased his speed. His right hand wandered over my body while his left hand playfully stroked around my hard nipples. My hands wandered over his back gently scratching it. His speed increased again and we both kept moaning into our kisses. A really load moan left his mouth the second he came. He slowed down, stopped and placed his head on my breasts to calm his breath. I could feel him pulsing inside of me.

Once his breath had calmed he pulled his penis out and rolled down from my body just to move his head down to my clit. He started placing kisses at my left thigh until he reached my clitoris. He placed a kiss there before he started using his tongue. I moaned and dug my hands into his hair. Jimmy was driving me insane. He carefully pushed a finger inside me, followed by another. He kept licking and fingering me until I reached my climax with a loud moan. Jimmy slowed down before he stopped and laid down next to me. He gave me a kiss and I placed my head down on his chest. "That was amazing.", He whispered. "Yes it was." I whispered back.