8. Hope you guys aren't naked

Jimmy and I arrived at the Warehouse and met with the freshly showered boys again. After a longer discussion we decided to grab some sushi and headed over to Jimmy's place. We split up in two cars, so I once again drove with Jimmy in his car alone. Driving with Jimmy was just chill. The perfect amount of chit-chat and being totally quiet. Jimmy and I drove to his house while the boys picked up our sushi order. Arriving at Jimmy's house, he opened the door and we headed through a small hallway to his living room with an open kitchen in it. "May I give you a small room tour?" He asked me and I agreed. He showed me the small downstairs bathroom for guests before we headed upstairs. After he showed me his master bathroom and a small gaming room we headed to his bedroom. "So this is where the magic happens." I joked at him, pointing at his bed. "The magic of me sleeping alone, yeah." He answered and we both laughed together once again. So Jimmy is obviously single I assumed and added this information to my imaginary list for obviously no reason. I haven't dated a man in the last two years because of Myra so why would I be interested in Jimmy? Maybe I'm just impressed by his gentleman behavior, but honestly, I shouldn't be impressed by the bare minimum.

We headed back downstairs and sat down on the big couch in the living room. "Wanna play some Smash Bros until the boys come over?" Jimmy asked me. "If you want to lose." I responded. "Yeah you wish. Don't cry when I finish you off." He challenged me. We started the game and delivered us a fierce fight. "Yes, I won, you loser!" I cheered after the game. "You probably cheated or something." He defended his loss. "But seriously, where did you learn to play so well?" he asked me. "Smash was my ex-girlfriend's favorite game, so we used to play this a lot together." I answered him. "So you're.. uhm.. lesbian?" Jimmy inquired. "I'm bi." I responded to his question.

Our conversation was interrupted by the sound of some keys at the front door. "Were coming in, hope you guys aren't naked." Chandler said and immediately after that the boys entered the house. "Fuck off Chandler." Jimmy responded, throwing a pillow at Chandlers head at the second he stepped into the living room. Chris and Karl followed him, dropping the bags with our Sushi on the couch table. We unpacked everything and started eating. After we finished, we decided to play some more rounds of Smash Bros and had a fun evening together. We joked, laughed and screamed at each other cause this game really can destroy friendships. At 11 pm we decided to head back home to get some rest before the next day. "Should I drive you back to your hotel?" Jimmy asked me. "We are driving anyway, so we can drop her off at her hotel. No need for you to drive her." Chris said. "Are you sure you want to drive with them? You know Chris' driving skills?" Jimmy joked. "Yeah, no problem. I will drive with the boys. In case I won't survive: Tell my parents I love them." I responded.  We said goodbye to Jimmy and left the house to get into Chris Car.

"Shotgun!" Chandler exclaimed and started sprinting to the front passenger seat. "You're a pain in the ass, Chan-Chan." Karl shook his head. Chris dropped off Chandler first and Karl afterwards before he was driving to my hotel. "So how do you like Greenville and the Crew so far?" Chris asked me while driving. "I like it here and the Crew seems fun." I answered him honestly. "Nice to hear, you're fitting the crew well and even  though I really hate dancing, I enjoyed your lesson today." He told me. I thanked him for his honest words. We arrived at the hotel and I said goodbye to Chris. I entered the hotel lobby and headed up to my room. I went to the bathroom, removed my make-up and brushed my teeth. After I changed into an oversized shirt for the night I laid down on the bed. Exhausted from the overwhelming day I fell asleep quickly.