20. Jimmy the dickhead

The next two weeks continued as normal. I worked in the dance school, filmed videos for my channel and spent time with the girls. I tried to forget the stuff with Jimmy and it nearly worked until Karl called me on facetime one evening. I was relaxing on my sofa when I accepted the incoming video call. "Hey K, what are you up to?", Karl greeted me. "Just lying on the couch. I got back from a dance lesson one hour ago. How about you?" "Just hanging with Chris and wanted to check on you.", he responded and moved his camera into the direction of Chris. "Hey Keira!", he waved at me. "Well, hi Chris.", I waved back. Chris sat down next to Karl. "Everything alright? We haven't heard much from you since you have left.", Karl asked me. "Yeah, I was just busy catching up with all my stuff here.", I lied. "Oh come on. Don't lie to us. Does it have to do with you and Jimmy? You both left together at the party, you know.", Chris said. Damn it. How did he notice that I was lying?! "Kind of. We left together and yeah, you know... things happened... and when I woke up the next morning he had left.", I told them the truth.

"Oh boy, Jimmy fucked up.", Karl groaned. "I can't believe Jimmy had did that. I have known him for ages. He seemed to really like you.", Chris was kind of confused. "Apparently not.", I responded. "Being nice to a girl just to sleep with her doesn't sound like Jimmy to be honest.", Karl said. "Jimmy the dickhead fucked up man...", Chris groaned. "But now we know why he didn't want to ask her.", Karl said into Chris' direction. "Ask me what?", I raised one of my eyebrows. "Jimmy is invited to an influencer charity dance event. But he can't dance so we suggested to ask you for some lessons and then Jimmy behaved really sus and told us that he doesn't know if that's a good idea and stuff like that.", Chris explained. "Maybe you should help him and use the opportunity to talk to him. Jimmy isn't a man for one-night stands and I don't believe that he left with bad intentions. I think he was just scared of his own feelings.", Karl suggested.

"I don't know if that's a good idea...", I responded. "Why not, we miss you and you could stay at my place for some quality time. We can have a sleepover with trash movies, sushi and ice cream.", Karl tried to convince me. "Can we watch Clueless?", I asked. "That's not a trash movie but of course!", Karl responded. "Fine, I will come. But only for you guys and because I'm nice and don't want Jimmy to embarrass himself at the event.", I agreed. "Yeah! Sleepover time with my sister from another mister!", Karl said in joy. "And I will talk to Jimmy and beat up his ass.", Chris smiled at me through the cam. We set the date for the next week. The event would take part on Saturday and I would fly to Greenville on Wednesday. That would be enough time for quality time with Karl and Chris and also to teach Jimmy some basic moves. We continued the call with some chit-chat before we hung up. I immediately called Mel to tell her about the news.

"You're way too nice, Keira. He doesn't deserve you.", she told me after I explained her everything. "I know, but I can't handle the imagination of Jimmy embarrassing himself at an event. Also, I really want to see Chris and Karl again.", I responded. "Yeah, I can understand. And from what Chris and Karl said Jimmy did behave like an asshole but there seemed to be more about it. They know him very well and a part of me believes that he may just be scared of his own feelings.", Mel told me after I explained everything the boys had said to me about Jimmy. "If it's true what they said, I expect a big apology from Jimmy. And if it turns out that he really is an asshole I will never ever talk to him again.", I stated. "As you should.", Mel supported me. After another chit-chat about her new boyfriend, we hung up and I finally go to sleep.

Keira wants to help Jimmy, will this be a good idea? 👀