17. You didn't bring me here to talk, did you?

Jimmy stood really close to me. I could feel his breath on my skin. "You didn't bring me here to talk, did you?", I asked him with a smile and raised one of my eyebrows. "You got me", he smirked. We both weren't even close to being sober right now. He leaned closer to me, placing his hands on each side next to me at the desk I was leaning against. I moved my head closer to him and united our lips. I couldn't think straight. All I wanted right now was him. The kiss intensified as his tongue asked for entrance. Jimmy put his hands on my legs, slowly lifting them up so I could sit on the table right now. I placed my left hand on his back and buried my right one into his hair. His right hand laid on my hips as his left wandered to my neck, stroking my hair away. He slowly moved away from my lips just to place his lips on the side of my neck. His soft kisses wandered down from my neck to my collarbone. I let out a small moan. His other hand now left my hip and he replaced it between my legs at the high of my knees, slowly pushing my legs apart. He pushed himself between my legs and placed his hand on my inner thigh. My hands clawed deeper into his hair and his hoodie. Jimmy moved his lips back to mine for an intensified kiss. I moaned into his mouth as his hand slowly moved up my thigh.

The noise of someone trying to push down the door handle alarmed us and Jimmy pulled away from me quickly. "Jimmy? You're in there? Why did you lock the door?", I identified Chandlers voice behind the door. "Uhm.. I ... had an important call for a new video idea", Jimmy improvised an excuse, "I just need to 5 more minutes." "Sure, a call and you locked the door and Keira is missing too. Very sus.", Chandler answered. "Anyways if she's not in there making out with you: I'm looking for her right now. If she is, bring her to the bar please." I blushed after his words. We heard Chandler's steps moving away from the door. "That was close, I'm glad I locked the door.", Jimmy laughed. I still felt still embarrassed from Chandler's words. How did he know? We waited a minute until we left the room and headed back to the bar.

The whole crew from the filming days already waited there for us. "Ohhhhh, you've found Keira. What happened to your hair Jimmy? Was there a storm in your office?", Chris grinned and Karl started giggling. "Shut up Chris.", Jimmy responded. I felt my cheeks slightly reddening. "Anyways, since you're leaving us tomorrow, we wanted to give you a little gift so you can always remember us and the time we had together.", Karl said and handed me a package. "Awww, thank you guys.", I said luckily. I opened the box and found a framed picture from the crew and me that we had taken at the last filming day in it. This was so cute. I took the picture out of the box and realized something more in the box. I started laughing, it was an aerobic suit similar to the ones from the boys. "You guys are so stupid. Thank you so much." I placed my gift at the bar counter and started hugging and thanking everyone. As I hugged Jimmy, he whispered into my ear: "I really want to leave with you right know and give you a special goodbye gift." His words and his breath on my skin made me shiver. I pulled away from the hug. "I want to thank all of you for the wonderful week. I really enjoyed your company. But now I really should go back to the hotel since my flight back home will leave early in the morning.", I said to the group. "I will make sure you get back safely if that's okay with you. It can be dangerous alone for a woman even in an Uber.", Jimmy responded. "Sure, cause it's too dangerous.", Chandler wiggled with his eyebrows and Chris giggled. I ignored them and nodded in Jimmy's direction. I said goodbye to the crew and Jimmy and I left afterwards.

Jimmy ordered an uber for us and we waited outside. It was really cold in my dress and I started shivering. "You're cold? Here, take my hoodie.", Jimmy said and was already taking off his hoodie. "But then you're gonna freeze.", I answered him. "No It's okay, I'm so hot I can't freeze.", he joked already just wearing a shirt and handed me his hoodie. I thanked him and put it on. It smelled like him and I instantly started smiling. Our Uber arrived a few minutes later and we drove to my hotel. As Jimmy teased earlier, he left the Uber together with me and followed me to the hotel room.

What could Jimmy's special gift be? 👀