1. This has to be a fake...

First of all: I'm so sorry for this story. This story is a result of many sleepless nights and my weird brain.Lol.

-------------

"That's it for today's video", I said breathlessly after I filmed my new dance workout. "I hope you enjoyed sweating with me and see you guys in the next video." I went to my camera to stop recording. While taking a sip out of my water bottle, I  headed into my bathroom for a quick shower. The hot water rinsed over my body, releasing the tension from my muscles. After leaving the shower, I slipped into a pair of shorts and a shirt, moving back to the filming area in my living room, removing the equipment for some more space.

My apartment was a little too small but cheap enough for a city as expensive as New York. After my girlfriend and I broke up I had to find a new apartment quickly and took what I could get and pay for. I do YouTube for a living and my  dancing channel was quite successful. I was proud of what I had built for myself, happy to have turned my hobby into a profession. Dancing has been my passion since I was 8 years old.  Remembering my first dance lesson I smiled brightly. Shaking my head, I walked to my computer with my camera to edit the video.

I was interrupted by a phone call. The display showed me the name of Alexis. "Hey, what's up?", I answered the incoming call. "Hey Keira, I have a small problem. Hannah is sick. Maybe you could fill in for her tomorrow and take over her salsa class at 7 p.m.?", she asked. "Sure, I will be there.", I responded. "Thank you! You're an angel, see you tomorrow", she said relieved. "You're welcome, bye", I hung up. Alexis owns a dance school where I often help out. At times I also had a few courses of my own, but after the break-up I took some time off to sort out my thoughts and settle into the new apartment. I cleared my mind and headed back to my editing.

After editing I decided to take a break while uploading the video to make myself a cup of tea. While I was waiting, I checked Instagram. I opened my notifications and was shocked: mrbeast started following you. I couldn't believe my eyes. I have followed him for ages and I'm impressed by his content and his kindness in his videos. This has to be a fake, I thought, clicking on the account. Nope, it was definitely the real one I realized. This was absolutely crazy. Why the hell is he following me?  I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. There were already some content creators who followed me but no one of this reach. Still confused and slightly in shock, I took a sip of my tea. Deciding I had calmed down I moved on to my DMs and received the next shock. MrBeast wrote me a message. Curious and with shaky hands I opened the message.