21. I'm gonna take Paul Rudd

Sorry for the longer break, I was busy eating the rich. 💁‍♀️

The days passed quickly and I found myself on a plane back to Greenville sooner as I thought . I was really nervous meeting Jimmy again after everything that happened. I'm glad that I would not meet him until Thursday so I still got the rest of today to spend time with Chris and Karl and prepare myself for the lessons with Jimmy. Chris had talked to Jimmy and planned the lessons. Jimmy still has not talked to me but I believe that a talking in person would be better anyways. After my plane had landed I left the airport with my suitcase to meet Chris and Karl outside. "Keira!", Karl screamed, running towards me. He lifted me up while we were hugging and spinned around. I started giggling. Chris approached us and pulled me into a hug after Karl dropped me off. "Hey K.", he greeted me. "I missed you guys." I told them. We entered Chris' car and drove to Karl's place.

We sat on the couch and talked for like 2 hours before Chris had to leave. "Sorry but I can't leave Katie alone with Tucker all day.", he excused himself. After he left, Karl and I still sat on the couch wondering what we should do. "Do you wanna stream Just Dance with me? That would be awesome with you!", Karl suggested. "Yeah, why not. I love Just Dance.", I said excited. We headed to his streaming room and he set up everything. We started the stream with "Dancing Queen" and we both couldn't stop ourselves from singing loudly while dancing. I really enjoyed streaming with him. We had a lot of fun with the game and the chat was nice too. It was a funny afternoon but also kind of exhausting. I haven't played Just Dance in a long time and nearly forgot how funny this game is. My highlight was when we danced to "(I've Had) The Time Of My Life". We tried the famous lift but we both fell and laid giggling on the floor like 5 minutes. Of course, someone clipped the situation. After the fail we decided to do one more dance. "Can we please dance to Footloose? That's literally my favorite dance movie!", I begged. Karl agreed and we ended the stream after a really good performance to this song.

It was 8 pm so we decided to order some sushi for a movie night. I took a shower while we were waiting for our food and so did Karl after I finished my shower. Freshly showered, Karl and I sat down on the couch until our food arrived. "Are you nervous meeting Jimmy tomorrow?", he asked. "Kinda. I don't know what to say. Honestly, I thought there was something more between us but him leaving the morning after we had sex just hurts me.", I responded honestly. "I think he really likes you Keira and he was just scared or something. Leaving the next morning was a dickmove, yeah. But I would bet on my cute little ass that he really likes you more than in a friend way.", Karl said and I giggled because of the ass line. He gave me a cheerful hug. "Thanks Karl.", I smiled into the hug. The friendship between Karl and I is just so comforting. I'm so glad that I could stay with him the next days. Finally our food arrived and we decided to watch Clueless. I really enjoy this movie, especially every scene with Paul Rudd in it. Gosh this man is fine. "If Jimmy doesn't want me, I'm gonna take Paul Rudd.", I joked. "I mean, I can't blame you for that. I can totally understand.", Karl responded. "We should do a Paul Rudd marathon someday.", I suggested. "Yes please. We have to watch every movie with him!", he said with excitement in his voice.

We decided to go to sleep after we had finished the movie and our sushi. I went to the bathroom to get myself ready for bed. I left the bathroom afterwards and headed to the guestroom. "Good night, Karl!", I called across the floor. "Good night, Keira!", he called back from his room. I entered the guestroom, closed the door behind me and laid down on the bed. I was super nervous about meeting Jimmy tomorrow. I really should try to ignore the fact that we had sex with each other. I will only see him as a friend who needs my help from now on. I hope this will work. I let out a small sigh and closed my eyes to finally get some rest after the exhausting Just Dance stream.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Where are my Paul Rudd Stans? 👀 This man is so hot, i can't. 🥵 Go watch Clueless!
Besides Paul Rudd I highly recommend you to watch Footloose. It's my favorite dance movie! 💖 Make sure you watch the original one with Kenny Loggins. 🙌