Chapter 3- First Impression

WARNING: Cursing

You guys snuck in one of the windows and tried to be cautious with every move you guys made. There were a lot of blind spots spots and one of them could easily sneak up on you guys. You guys began to walk around, cautiously and neither one of you said a word.

But before you knew it, Bakugou came infront of you guys and created an explosion. Before his explosion could reach you guys, you created a barrier to block the attack.

"You okay, Midoriya?" You whispered to him.

"I'm fine, thanks." He replied.

"What's the matter Deku? Afraid to stand up and fight me? Why have a girl fight me when you can do it yourself." Bakugou said to Midoriya.

"I figured you try to catch us by surprise." Midoriya said.

Bakugou started to charge for Midoriya but before he could hit him, you jumped in blasted him into the wall and then the floor.

"Y'know I don't get what you have against Midoriya but it sound extremely dumb." You said.

Bakugou gritted his teeth. "Stay out of this shitty girl. You don't know a damn thing." He grumbled.

"Oh, but that's my specialty. And if you have a problem with that then say it." You said, knowing exactly how to rile him up.

"Don't make me have to kill you." Bakugou growled before launching himself towards you, which you dodged.

"Really? I'd like to see you try you self centered asshole." You insulted and he went for another attack.

"I bet he's trying to get defeat me to get to Midoriya but he can't because of me. He must don't care about training but I do." You thought to yourself.

Before he could attack again, you took Midoriya's wrist and ran away from him. You could hear him yelling in anger for the both of you to come back, but you guys refused.

"Huh? Why did you run away, you could've taken him down." Midoriya asked as you guys ran.

You stopped. "I can't use my quirk to mush otherwise I'll have a heat stroke. I need a cool down period." You explained.

"How long would that take?" He asked.

"About 15 minutes. It depends on how much I've used." You answered.

"What?! That'll be after the match ends though!" Midoriya complained.

"I know and that's why I want you to handle Bakugou." You implied and his face went pale.

"I need you to hold your own. You may have been pushed around for who knows how long but I know you can fend for yourself. Besides, I can't fight Bakugou otherwise I'll get extremely tired and I may pass out. Me fighting Iida may be the best option." You explained.

At first he was hesitant but then he agreed to fight and distract Bakugou. You thanked him and then made you way to find the floor level where the 'bomb' was.

It wasn't too long before you found the room. You were extra careful since you saw Iida was right in front of the 'bomb'. You heard Iida roleplaying as a villain, so you chuckled but then smirked and decided to play your part.

He turned to your direction. "Huh? L/N is that you there?" He said in his 'villainous' voice.

"Well, what if it is me, whatcha gonna do about it huh?" You asked him, also trying to make it seem like he's actually the villain.

"Heh... I thought you might've said that." He said.

"I don't know how your quirk works but in order to defeat you, I'll make you overuse your quirk!" Iida said before evil laughing and walking towards you.