Chapter 4- Break In

^ The picture above is similar to how you look but you can change it if you'd like.

WARNING: Cursing

"Why didn't you tell me that you were working at U.A? We have great communication." You said as calm as you possibly could.

You guys were at home now and sitting on the couch. Akari was asleep in their bedroom so it was the perfect time.

"Well, it was supposed to be a surprise for you-" He started.

"Or you already found your successor." You interrupted you father and he sighed.

"So I'm right.." You asked and he nodded.

"I know it's Midoriya. You could've told me. I'm your daughter, not some random person on the street." You stated.

"I know and I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to keep this from you-" Your dad said.

"If you want to form a bond with me. Then you have to tell me things like this." You fumed getting up from the couch.

"Y/N... I-" All Might started.

"Save it... you want to keep things from me, then I don't wanna talk to you..." You spat, running up the stairs and slamming the door.

°-°

"Hey, you! Can you tell us what it's like to be a student of All Might?" A reporter said to you.

"No. Leave me alone before I get really angry." You said, calmly

"But, we need information-"

"No. You don't 'need' you want so leave me alone." You said, walking onto campus and heading to class.

By time you got to class, it was time to start the lesson.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results." Aizawa said and started to go over the people improvements.

"Alright, let's get down to a little business. Our first task will decide your future." Aizawa said and everyone started to worry.

"You all need to pick a class representative." Aizawa said and the class relaxed a bit but everyone one started shouting that they wanted to be class rep.

That was until Iida stepped up. "The class representative's duty is to lead others. It's not something just anyone can do." Iida said.

"And I'm voting for Iida." You said and everyone turned to you.

"Huh? Why?" Ashido said.

"I have my reasons, I just don't feel like talking today. Now stop looking at me, I feel like I'm being judged." You said closing your eyes.

Everyone decided to vote for each other and it ended up as Midoriya being class rep and Yaoyorozu being deputy. You wanted to debate but the results were final.

But after a long morning, it was time for lunch. Everyone started to head to the cafeteria and get their food.

You got your food and sat at a table by yourself. But it wasn't very long before you were disturbed.

"Hey L/N!" Kirishima said.

"What is a cutie like you doing all alone." Kaminari said.

"Dude, let her be you pervert." Jirou said.

"OMG! YOU ARE SO CUTE!!" Ashido said

"Uhh..."

"YOUR BOW! ITS SO ADORABLE ON YOU." Ashido squealed.