Chapter 25- Aftermath

WARNING: Cursing

People were swarming U.A, demanding answers and wondering what they're gonna do next. Ever since you and Bakugou were kidnapped, U.A classes were cancelled and people just have been asking what U.A is gonna do next.

"That training camp was meant to prepare students to handle villain attacks. The irony is shameful." Nezu stated.

"We knew the League would resurface. But we lacked a fundamental understanding of their plans. They aim to destroy hero society. And the already started their war." Nezu explained.

"Even if we had understood, could we really have avoided this attack? They're moving pieces we didn't even know possessed." Midnight explained.

"Besides, All Might put an end to most organized crime. We're all rusty." Midnight admitted.

"We've definitely gotten complacent during peaceful times without realizing it. I guess deep down all of us thought that we'd be riding the sweet life for good." Present Mic admitted.

"I will never forgive my self for such cowardly ignorance. While our students were fighting desperately for their lives, I was just having a relaxing soak in the bath." All Might mumbled.

"We shouldn't have had the sport festival right after the USJ attack. We wanted to show we were still strong. To have 2 students kidnapped is our greatest failure as teachers. They've taken Bakugou and Y/N and society's faith in heroes away from us." Snipe explained.

"I agree. Every news outlet is currently condemning U.A High. If Bakugou and Y/N was one of the main targets, it's likely because the villains noticed their violent tendencies during the sports festival broadcast. It also could be because Y/N is the daughter of the Number 1 hero. But if they end up join the side of the villains, that will be the end of U.A as a school."  Nezu explained.

"Since were on the topic about trust, there's something I think has to be voiced now." At this point, we can't deny it anymore, can we?" Present Mic mentioned.

"There's a traitor at this school." Present Mic implied.

"Only the teacher's and the Pussycats knew where the training camp would be." Present Mic explained.

"Don't you think that's a little suspicious? I guess a kid could've used their phone to message a villain but–" Present Mic started, standing up from the teacher meeting table.

"Stop this, Mic!" Midnight demanded.

"What's the problem? We have to find out who the leak is!" Present Mic yelled.

"Could be you for all we know. Got any proof that you're 100 percent innocent? Can we know that everyone in this room is an ally" Snipe asked Present Mic.

Present Mic growled before sitting back down. "If we start doubting each other, we'll destroy ourselves from the inside. Accusing a traitor isn't something we should take lightly." Snipe explained.

"At the very least, I trust everyone sitting at this table. Though, there's also no way for me to prove to all of you that I am innocent." Nezu commented.

"For the moment, what we must do as a school is concentrate on guaranteeing the safety of our student body. This is a good time to implement something I've wanted to put in place for a while. You see I–" Nezu started, but was interrupted when All Might got a phone call.

He excused himself to see what the phone call was all about.

"What symbol of peace can't even keep his students safe from harm. His own daughter safe from harm. What hero can't?" All Might questioned himself before answering that call.