Chapter 45- New kid

You and Katsuki decided to keep your relationship a secret because you both agreed that you both didn't want the attention on you guys right now. And you wanted Mina to suffer.

Katsuki would occasionally sneak into your dorm to just hang out with you, mostly cuddle. And when you guys did cuddle, you would lay on his chest and snuggle into it while she massaged you hair. You loved how gentle he was towards you and he thought you were so adorable and he cared about you so much.

Katsuki was in love with you, but unfortunately, he couldn't get himself to tell you how much. His pride was forbidding him from allow him to.

But it was a day after class and you were walking to the dorms when you heard an unfamiliar voice call for you.

"Y/N" You heard a male's voice and you turned around to see a boy running towards you. You stopped walking, and he got closer and when he finally caught up to you, he put him hands on his knees and panted.

"Y/N... You walk... very fast..." He said, panting.

"It's L/N to you." You glared.

"L/N... right... sorry..." He apologized and you sighed

"Anyways, Do I know you?" You asked him.

"Oh right. I'm Matt Kenji. I'm the new transfer student from America in Class 1B and I saw you on TV at the sport festival and I loved how hard you worked for your spot." He explained, as he regained his breathing.

"Oh. Umm... thank you..."

"But enough about that. I think it would be great if we train together. Y'know, so I can get used to being in the hero course and all. And I really want to see how you fight and learn from it." He asked.

"Sorry, but I don't share my training style with people I just met. Besides I already have a training buddy so no." You declined and he slightly frowned.

You turned around to leave but he grabbed your arm and slightly squeezed it. "Please. It would be an honor..." He basically begged.

"I-"

"Y/N! I would like for you to check out my new guitar piece-" Kyoka started but then saw your situation and was slightly confused.

"Am I interrupting something?" She asked.

The new kid glared at Kyoka but she didn't notice. "Ye-"

"No. You're not, Kyoka." You responded, removing your arm from his grip and she slightly smiled as you walked away with her.

"What was that about?" Kyoka asked and you sighed.

"Apparently, he's a transfer student from America and wanted me to help him train or whatever but I didn't want to... but it felt like he was being a little aggressive.." You explained, whispering the last part. But Kyoka still heard it.

"I'm not even gonna lie. He looked a little aggressive. And I could feel him glare at me." Kyoka whispered, looking back to see him walk away.

"It looked as if he was trying to be possessive." She added and you nodded.

"Yeah I'm not getting a good feeling about him." You mentioned as you opened the door to Mina smiling at you.

"Sooo, who's he?" Mina squealed.

"No one important, he's just the new kid from Class B. Nothing important." You responded.

"If it's nothing important then why did he grab your arm?" Mina asked and you just rolled your eyes.

"Mina why do you think that every boy that I talk to I like. I talk to Kirishima and you don't see me trying to take him from you." You told her and her heart began to race.

"What are you t-talking about?" She asked, asking completely clueless.

"Don't act like we didn't see the two of you hold hands under the table at lunch." You said, getting a snack.

Ochaco peaked her head into the conversation. "Mina and Kirishima are together?!" She squealed.

"We were trying to keep it a secret..." Mina whispered.

"Both of you are terrible at that." Kyoka stated.

"Oh shut up! Because don't you have a major crush on Kaminari?" Mina smirked and Kyoka began to blush.

"I don't like him..." She grumbled and you, Mina, and Ochaco gave her that look.

"Sure you don't." You finally said.

"Ladies! You should be doing homework instead of joking around. This is unacceptable and I will be reporting this to Mr. Aizawa-" Iida started before you gave him the middle finger.

His eyes widened as the girls began to giggle. Iida went on to scold you but you didn't really care. But suddenly, you started to feel really tired. Which confused you because you didn't go to bed this early.

"Hey guys, imma head to my dorm. I'll see ya later." You told them and they waved you goodbye.

And you began to head to your dorm room and immediately went to your bed and fell asleep.

And you didn't know that the new kid would have a big role on your future...