Chapter 43- Eri...

Omg that man is so fine😫💕

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ Eri🥹(She's adorable 🥰), Cursing

It was the next day and the first day of our work study.

"Today, we will be doing patrols and surveillance. We'll split up into two teams. I'll be with Bubble Girl and Mirio, you're with Midoriya and Y/N." Sir Nighteye commanded.

Nighteye agency was working on a secret investigation on a small group called the Shie Hassaikai. He showed you guys a picture of Kai Chisaki, the one in charge as of now. They told you guys that they made in contact with the League of Villain and you tensed up a little.

The didn't have proof that he has done any criminal act so they couldnt arrest him or treat them like they were villains. But Sir Nighteye still wanted to figure out what they're up to.

So you guys split up and began patrolling the area, and almost immediately people started to recognize you guys. Especially you considering that you were 2nd place in the Sports Festival.

"This is sorta nerve-wracking." Midoriya blurted out.

"What gives? You went out on patrol during your internship, didn't you?" Mirio asked Midoriya.

"Though, I guess I don't blame you for being shaken after what went down." Mirio stated.

"Nah he's just a wimp-" You started before Midoriya put his hand over your mouth, stopping you from talk.

"No. It's not that. I just kinda missed out on learning some of the basics, so..." He said.

"Yeah? Huh, that must be strange. But don't worry, Sir and Bubble are the ones who are actually watching the target today, so I can teach you guys all about patrol duty." Mirio reassured.

"Great and I thought I was out of school right now." You mumbled under your breath.

"Hey, we forgot something! Our hero names! We should know each other's right?" Mirio asked.

"No not really-" You started but Midoriyacut you off.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, totally. I'm Deku!" Midoriya stated.

"Deku? Like 'Deck?' That's weird." Mirio mentioned.

"I like it." Midoriya told him.

"What about yours, Y/N?" Mirio asked.

"The names Magma." You blurted out.

"That's nice. It blends really nice with your quirk." Mirio exclaimed.

"Well, I'm Lemillion. For the number of people I'll save. Y'know. Cant save them all. But I can at least shoot for saving 1 million instead, so that's what I'm doing!" Mirio explained.

You guys began walking again and suddenly you heard little feet and felt someone bump into you.

She fell back and you crouched down to her level and tried to make sure she was okay.

"You okay? It seemed like you fell pretty hard right there." You asked the little girl

The girl had bluish, silver hair with red eyes and a horn on top of her head. You lifted your hand to see if she had any bruises but when you did, she flinched a little and you immediately retracted your hand.

"Are you... are you okay?" You asked her once more as you began to soften up.

You tried to help her up but you felt that she was trembling which made you confused but you didn't want to make any sudden movements to scare her.