Chapter 11- Bakugou vs L/N

WARNING: Cursing

Multiple matches went by but they were pretty boring. One that really caught your attention was Bakugou and Uraraka's match. A lot of people thought that he would hold back but that wasn't the case.

Bakugou didn't hold back at all, and neither did Uraraka. To most people it seemed like an unfair fight, but you saw what Bakugou saw in Uraraka. Bakugou saw that Uraraka was a worthy opponent and should show him that she earned that spot in the finals.

The audience didn't see that though and thought that Bakugou was toying with her so they started to 'boo' at him. But just at that same time, Uraraka used her final attack to win but Bakugou countered it. And Bakugou won due Uraraka's exhaustion.

Or Midoriya and Todoroki's fight. Midoriya kept breaking his finger but wanted Todoroki to use his full power instead of half. So Midoriya provoked Todoroki to use his left side and with that Todoroki won.

But enough about their matchs and let's worry about yours. You're up against Shiozaki, the vine girl from Class 1B.

"READY? BEGIN!" Present Mic said.

Shiozaki got straight into it and used the vines from her hair to restrain you. "Tch. Really. This is way to easy." You said putting your arms out and spitting out lava to burn her vines. As she was regrowing her vines, you blasted her and sent her out of bounds.

"Shiozaki is out of bounds! L/N will advance!" Midnight announced and you went back to the stands.

When you got there, most of you classmates were congratulating you.

"Woah L/N! That was amazing." Uraraka said.

"Yea! Your strategy was simple but strategic." Kirishima said.

"That is a great example for a Class 1A student." Iida said.

You scratched the back off your head. "Yeah yeah. Thanks I guess." You said

"I gotta say, your quirk is very strong Y/N. It just makes me wanna work even harder." Uraraka said.

"I still have so much to learn about my quirk.. I can't really say that I'm at my best yet when I'm not." You whispered but it was enough for Uraraka to hear you.

°-°

Bakugou has won his match with Kirishima so it was time for the final 4. Bakugou vs Tokoyami and Todoroki vs L/N, aka you. You got up and got ready. On your way you were met with someone. That someone was Midoriya.

"Hey Y/N! You're going against Todoroki, right?" Midoriya asked.

"Yea. I am. A battle between rivals." You said.

"Huh? What do you mean by that." He asked.

"Well I've known Todoroki for a long time. Ten years ago my father was at a press conference with Endeavor and he brought me and Todoroki along. But since I'm All Might's daughter, Endeavor wants him to surpass me and All Might. I guess Endeavor was just waiting for this match to come." You explained.

"Oh.."

"Anyways I should get going and maybe you should be taking it easy anyways see ya." You said walking towards the entrance of the battlefield.

"THE FIRST MATCH OF THE SEMIFINALS! BOTH COME FROM PRESTIGIOUS FAMILY MAKING THIS A BATTLE OF ELITES!" Present Mic said.

"FROM THE HERO COURSE, Y/N L/N! VERSUS... HER CLASSMATE, SHOTO TODOROKI!" Present Mic said.

"READY? BEGIN!"

"Don't think I'm going to go easy on you, Y/N. Like I said earlier, I will beat you." He said, launch an ice attack at you.