Chapter 6- USJ Pt. 2

WARNING: Cursing

As soon as you guys made it back to the main part of the USJ, all you guys saw was All Might body forcibly going into warp gate. You guys were shocked but acted quickly as you saw Midoriya trying to help.

"Damnit Midoriya!" You yelled.

Bakugou saw this as an opportunity to cut off their escape route and took action. He propelled himself towards the warp gate and exploded his neck armor.

"Get the hell outta my way, Deku!" Bakugou yelled, grabbing on to the warp gate's neck armor and smashing it into the ground.

Then, Todoroki suddenly appeared and frozen the big bird guy.

Then you and Kirishima jumped in. He tried to smash the guy with multiple hands around his body into the ground, while you were in the air, trying to use and lava blast to weaken him.

"Damnit! That would've been a great combo." Kirishima complained.

"Guess I found your body that time, ya smoky bastard!" Bakugou insulted the warp gate.

"The Symbol of Peace will not be defeated by delinquents like you." You said with pride.

You all looked at that hand guy started back at you with pure evil in his eyes. Though, it wasn't enough to intimidate you guys.

"Kurogiri. How could you let this brat get the best of you? You've gotten us into a real jam here.." The hand man said.

"You got careless ya dumb villain." Bakugou said in his usually hard criticism.

"It wasn't hard to figure you out. Only certain parts of you turn into that smoking warp gate." You said.

"You used that mist to hide your actual body as a distraction, thinking that made you safe! That's why we missed earlier!" Bakugou added.

"But if you didn't have a body you wouldn't be weraing this neck armor, right? You're not immune to physical attacks if they're well aimed." Bakugou said.

The warp villain, Kurogiri, groaned and tried to struggle and get himself out of the situation he's in. Bakugou saw this and started to make explosions on his neck armor.

"Don't move! You try anything funny, and I'll blow your ass up right now, you got it? They'll be cleaning you up for weeks." Bakugou threatened.

"Oh, that doesn't sound very heroic." Kirishima said.

"Nothing he says is heroic, ain't that right Blasty?" You asked, hovering over Bakugou, and he just growled.

"They escaped uninjured and captured my two strongest men. Kids these days really are amazing. They make the League of Villains look like amateurs." The hand man mumbled.

He called out for the big bird guy, who struggled to go through the warp gate but lost his arm and leg in the process... but was still moving...

"What the- How is he still moving? He doesn't even have an arm and leg!" You asked, rhetorically.

Just as you said that, the bird guy's arm and leg started to form and regenerate back to normal. You all got ready to fight and defend each other.

"First, we need to free our method of escape..." The hand man said and you all gasped.

"Get him, Nomu." The hand man said and the big bird guy started to charge for Bakugou.

There was a huge gust of wind that made you falling out the sky and hit the ground and that 'Nomu' caused it. And apparently before the Nomu could hit Bakugou, All Might pushes him out the way and took the hit.