Chapter 40- Returning the Favor

WARNING: Cursing, Emotional Abuse

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING B+ IN HISTORY?!" Akari yelled at you.

"It's easy actually, I didn't understand some of it." You whispered.

"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! HOW THE ARE YOU GONNA GO TO A PRESTIGIOUS SCHOOL AND GET BAD GRADES?!" She yelled once more.

"It's not even bad. You're over reacting for no reason whatsoever." You stated.

"I'm not overreacting! You're ruining my reputation! Besides I'm not liking the mix-matched letter in your grade card." She raised her voice.

"It's literally one B+ and the rest are A+." You whispered.

"Does it look like I give a fuck. I wish I didn't have to be your fucking co parent." She grumbled.

"Then don't. The door is right there." You said, pointing to the door.

"In fact, I'll actually help get you stuff-" You started, getting up.

"Sit you fucking ass back down! I'm not leaving, damnit! Besides how will I be able get money." She asked.

"Oh! I don't know. Getting a fucking job you gold digger!" You yelled.

"Whatever... You need to getting these fucking grades up or I'll beat your fucking ass." Akari spat.

You rolled your eyes. "It isn't any different from any other time." You whispered.

"I fucking mean it Y/N." She growled.

You sighed. "I have one of the highest grades in my class. Besides everyone in my class has that same grade or lower. You better be lucky that I'm actually doing good." You explained.

"You're not everyone else, you are Sakura!-"

"Y/N."

"-And I will not allow you to embarrass me." She claimed.

"How are you gonna be embarrassed if literally no one even knows you even exist?" You asked.

"Everyone knows I'm the wife of the number 1 hero." She said.

"Former number 1 hero." You corrected her.

"You have a fucking smart ass mouth for a little girl that I can burn alive." Akari growled.

"What a shame. I can burn you alive as well!" You beamed, smirking.

"Did you just threaten to kill me, you brat." She asked, angerly.

"And did." You responded, putting on your shoes and grabbing your things.

"You brat! You're getting it the next time I see you!" She yelled as walked towards the door and slammed it in her face.

°-°

"The hero workstudies are a more serious version of your internships." Aizawa stated.

"They entail helping pro hero agencies on the streets and with investigations." He continued.

"Your teachers and the principal discussed them at the faculty meeting. And we all agree that it's too soon and they should be cancelled." Aizawa finished.

It was pretty silent for a second. Well that was before the class erupted into chaos.

"Aw, but we already met about them!" Kirishima whined.

"I guess, when you think about why we had to move into the dorms, it does make sense." Kaminari explained.

"Well if someone dies from a villain then just shake off." You mumbled.