Important Announcement!

Hey guys so recently I decided to make a patron! It'll make writing a lot more consistent as I won't have to work as much and also provide me with the opportunity to post some of the more extra material I've wanted to create!

(Copy paste link)

https://patreon.com/virgoswriter2?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=creatorshare

There are three tiers you can subscribe too:

Tier 1- access to a private discord server where I'll be on there daily to chat with you guys and where you guys can chat with each other

Tier 1- access to a private discord server where I'll be on there daily to chat with you guys and where you guys can chat with each other. I can give you guys writing advice and answer any questions you may have about my books! (DISCORD SERVER UNDER CONSTRUCTION AS OF RIGHT NOW)

Tier 2- You get access to the discord in tier 1 while also being able to get any chapters I've written to any of my stories 1 week before I publish them to Wattpad! This will also help me maintain a more consistent and frequent updating schedule for you guys!!

Tier 3- You receive all the previously mentioned perks in tier 1 and tier 2, you also get to read any of my bonus content I create. This includes but is not limited to one shots with Kat x Ryder, Violet x Archer, Axel x Vera, and Connor x Serena! I'll also be doing some cross over stories between these characters, maybe even a one shot where all my characters meet and interact!

In this tier I will also be creating one-shots with completely new characters and new kinks/plots/ideas that patrons in this tier can suggest and I'll write!

~•~

As of right now these are all the tiers I have and in no way is any one of my readers required to subscribe to these tiers to have the normal access to my writing. Everything you see on Wattpad will remain free. This is just extra stuff I'll be doing and a way for you guys to support me if you want to! I work a three jobs and also am a full time student taking rigorous courses so this'll hopefully be a way to make writing a lot easier. If you want to become a patron the link is below and you can find me under the username Virgoswriter2 on Patreon!! Thanks so much guys!More chapters soon!

(Copy paste link or click the external link at the bottom of the chapter)

https://patreon.com/virgoswriter2?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=creatorshare