Hiatus

Hello lovely readers! Please don't be scared of the title of this.

Yes, I will be going on a Hiatus till June 14th.

After much deliberation, I have decided to go on this short break to be able to finish writing the rest of Lust Next Door. I want to be able to start developing a set uploading schedule so all my wonderful readers will know when to expect content.

I truly want to become more serious at writing and developing a consistent schedule is one of my goals. During this hiatus, I want to finish the remainder of Lust Next Door for you all, so when I come back I'll be able to get these chapters out to you on a consistent and reliable basis.

Getting ahead like this will also allow me to start writing my new story Crowned Desires in advance during the uploading of the chapters for LND. So I can post CD chapters consistently as well.

If you can't live without LND chapters until June 14th, you can subscribe to my tier 2 on Patreon. As a patron member, I will share the chapters with you as soon as I finish them, along with some additional content.

I will finish and post chapter 40 on Wattpad and then after that I'll be back latest June 14th. There is also a possibility I finish early too so don't be too sad!

I sincerely hope that everyone comprehends the reason for this break, as it is essential for creating a more conducive reading environment for all. I will be diligently working behind the scenes.

- Virgo

Patreon Link- https://patreon.com/virgoswriter2?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link