12

YUJUN and Micha sat at the back of their classes. The last class of the day and the sun was pouring in through the window. Everybody anticipated the bell going in just two minutes as the teacher kept babbling on about work due in two weeks time.

Yujun was the first to stand up and grab his bag. It started a chain reaction and everyone was waiting by the door with ten seconds to go. The bell went and everyone swarmed out of the classrooms, down the hallway heading to the same place - the gym. The basketball players had a practice game today, and majority of the students went.

"Jeno is playing, right? What's his number?" youngmi asked once she caught up to Micha. She had an excited expression across her face, a little too excited for someone who didn't enjoy basketball the past few years.

"He is playing but I don't know his number. Why do you want to know?" Micha questioned with a raise of her eyebrow. She looked towards her friend with a smirk, noticing her friends flustered face.
"Oh no reason."

"Sure sure~ I'm almost positive you got a crush on him!" Micha teased, giving her friend a light push on the shoulder. Micha was quick to deny it, yet her red face gave it away. "I do not!"

"Come on the game start in a few!!"
yujun ushered, and only then did the girls realise they ended up at the back of the crowd.

☁️

They all got seated as Yujun sprinted to the changing rooms to get dressed. Micha and Youngmi sat nearer the back, they got a good seat in a way, but definitely not the best seat.

The two girls cheered loudly for the team when they came out, just like everyone else. People screamed and whistled as the team smiled and waved - some even bowing in a joking manner. There were even signs up in the crowd with the students names.

"Jeno is there, Youngmi."
Micha said, immediately laughing once she saw her friend frantically looking around the court.

"Shut up, would you?" Youngmi said slapping her arm before looking at Jeno who was looking in the crowd. He made eye contact with her and Youngmi smiled brightly once she saw his eye smile. Micha swore Youngmi's heart melted.

"yeah, you like him."

"Do not." Youngmi once again denied despite her actions proving her wrong as always.

"I'm not going to argue, but you do."
Youngmi rolled her eyes and turned away from her giggling friend.

The basketball players stood in the centre of the court and started dividing their team into half for the round. As soon as the game started they all got serious and everyone cheered in the crowd no matter who's side they were rooting for. The boys played their game, and not so surprisingly, haechan's team won.

"Let's go wait outside the locker room for them." Youngmi suggested, standing up and holding her bag on her back. Micha smirked knowingly and stood up as well.
"You just want to see Jeno."

"Shut up I want to congratulate them."
Micha grinned cheerfully, correcting her friend again.
"you want to congratulate Jeno."

Youngmi walked off on Micha as Micha laughed loudly. She quickly grabbed her bag and chased after Youngmi who was already in the hallway.