15

HAECHAN and Yujun ran through the school grounds as the sun was rising onto the land below it. The two boys ran through the halls off the building until they reached a specific classroom. Yujun pushed the door open and walked into, still huffing for air.

"Jaemin is taking his sweet time."

"Jeno and Youngmi went together, right?"
Haechan asked, looking at Yujun who had sat by the window and had the sun shining down on him - feeling like he was having his main character moment. Yujun nodded his head and brushed a hand through his hair, glancing at haechan who rolled his eyes.

"Of course they did."
Haechan smirked, a knowing look in his eyes as he walked back to the door and peeked out to see if anyone was coming.

"Why do we have to do this so early though?" Yujun whined, falling down in his chair and slipping down out of the chair until he was on the floor.

"Because this is the only time we're all free for a few weeks."
Haechan said nonchalantly.

It took ten minutes before everyone arrived. Jeno and Youngmi blamed each other whereas Jaemin slept past his alarm and had to run to school.

Classes started in thirty minutes and students were slowly coming in to the school. They all cautiously looked around to see, out the windows and out the door to see if Micha was that by any chance. Luckily though, she wasn't. She was still in the swimming pool, swimming fast laps and trying hard to even get to her regular pace once again. But her friends, didn't know that of course.

So the group grabbed pieces of paper and started writing down all the plans they had. A long conversation was held before Jaemin cut them off and explained the idea he had lazily created. He showed them the drawing he had also made for it.

"That sucks. so basic."
Jeno said, looking back down to his piece of paper that had one things on it and lots of random drawings that meant nothing at all.

"I think it's cute, let's do it."
Youngmi said, clasping her hands together. "But it's so expected." Jeno said in a whining voice, looking at Youngmi to convince her but she just glared at him.
"You clearly never had this happen to you. Even if it's expected, it's fun!"

"It won't be expected if it's at my house."
Jaemin said, looking back down at his piece of paper while the others looked over at him with a raised eye brow.

The group finished up and they all headed out of the classroom and spilt up to go to their classes. Jaemin's class for Physcial Education, which was one of his more fun classes, but today it was in the gym the school had next to the pool. He walked over to the swimming centre and since he was the first one there, he went to the pool. It was a relaxing area when it was empty. You just heard the water splash against the sides of the pool and that as calming enough.

Yet today, he noticed someone was swimming in there.

"She's been in here since we've opened."
the swimming coach said, noticing Jaemin standing there looking out to the pool. He looked over to the coach and smiled at her before looking back to the pool.

"Who is it?"

"Choi Micha. She's on the swimming team."

Micha? why is she here?
Jaemin thought to himself, he then turned to the coach and smiled at her before turning away, taking one last glance at Micha in the distance before walking off towards the gym.