Chapter 10

The four of them got into the Mercedes, and when Phil got driving with (Y/n) sitting in the back seat with Alan, Stu and the two of them started trying to search the car for any kind of clue about what could have happened the night before. Looking around the car, (Y/n) searched vigorously, wanting to find Doug and get out of Vegas more than ever. She never thought she'd see the day when she would never want to come back to this city, but after this terrible day that followed an unrememberable night.

"Anything?" Phil asked after checking above his sunshade, taking a quick look back at the other two behind him and Stu.

"Mm... I got a cigar," Stu said, holding up the charred stump.

"Oh, I found uh- these are some black shoes," Alan said, looking at the heeled shoe in his hand.

"They women's shoes?" Phil asked, looking in the rearview mirror at Alan.

"I don't know," Alan stated, and looked to (Y/n). "Are these yours?"

"No, I've never seen those in my life," (Y/n) stated, shaking her head as she took the shoe and looked at it, holding it in her hands.

"Let me see," Stu asked, looking back at her, and she handed the shoe to him. He looked at them in question, doing just as she did before.

"Who's are those?" Phil asked, his face scrunching up as he saw the shoes.

"I don't know. It's a men's size 6," Stu said, looking inside at the shoe tag.

"That's weird,"

"What is this, a snakeskin?" Alan asked, pulling (Y/n)'s attention away from the floor of the car.

Looking up, she barely got a glance at what Alan was holding before he started to put it near Stu's face. It was then she realized it was not a snakeskin, but a condom. "Alan!!" she shouted when she saw him throw it on Stu's lap.

"Oh, come on- Eeww!!" Stu shrieked when the condom was thrown on him.

"That's a used condom, Alan!!" Phil said when he saw the contraceptive.

"Oh, God!! Bleh!!" Stu groaned in disgust as he threw it back, accidentally throwing it on (Y/n)'s leg.

"Shit, gross!" she shouted, and threw it on Alan, causing it to accidentally hit his face. At first he reeled back, but then he started laughing.

"Get it out of the car," Phil said calmly, trying to get the situation back under control.

"Gross, it's wet!" Stu complained.

"I don't want the thing," Alan said, and flipped it onto Phil's shoulder.

"Hey! Come on!" Phil groaned, trying to keep his face away from his shoulder. "Jesus Christ, guys!" The car started to swerve as the steering wheel was pulled back and forth. Phil rolled the window down next to him and quickly grabbed the condom from his shoulder and threw it out, swerving off the road and into the dry dirt. "Oh, my God." Spinning in his seat to look at the others, Phil was obviously pissed off. "All right, what the fuck, man?! We gotta get this shit together, guys!"

(Y/n) knew better than to try and ease Phil when he was upset like this. He would cool off after they all got their minds back on track, and once they found Doug, they could go back home and get ready for his wedding tomorrow. Letting out a sigh, they sat there in silence as the heat cooled down from before, when they heard a thudding coming from behind them. They looked around in confusion, Alan asking, "What was that?"

The thudding continued, and (Y/n) looked from Phil to the back of the car. "It's coming from the trunk," she said, pointing her thumb back. When Stu looked back at her, a sudden realization dawned over all of them.