ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ³

Billies POV

New York City, NY

"CHANGE OF PLANS!" Daniel shouts while entering the room but behind him, Although he is screaming my attention isn't on him but instead on the gorgeous blond behind him. Her beautiful blue-ish eyes are dark like an ocean. 

It's like I'm stuck in a place I cannot fathom how beautiful this woman is. She looks shy, how can someone ever be so gorgeous. I suppose Claudia caught me staring way too hard so she nudges my shoulder to get my attention then Daniel starts talking again making me take my attention after the goddesses in front of me. 

"Change of plans Finneas get out of the booth" Daniel demanded but not rude Finneas gets out of the booth and stands beside Claudia 

"I would like you guys to meet someone very special to me," Daniel says while Claudia fake gags, and I roll my eyes.

"This is Danny and she will be staying with us while we're in New York," Daniel says enthusiastically. We decided to rent an Airbnb since we will be staying in New York for a while. It was a good idea at the moment now I am solemnly regretting that we came up with the idea. Danny greets herself to Me, Claudia, and Finn, Daniels's phone begins to ring, wouldn't be surprised if it was Angela but whoever it was he takes the phone call outside for some privacy. 

Claudia and Finneas begin to talk to each other while holding a conversation, Danny walks to the seat right next to me and proceeds to sit, It's invertible silence for a while until Danny breaks it with some small talk.

"Billie right? I am a big fan," She says almost as if she actually has heard my music, This is literally just the same as any other girl Daniel has, they pretend to be a fan of me and then don't know any songs that I sing so I'm used to it. I call it the infamous question.

"What's your favorite song then?" I slightly smirk knowing she is about to say she doesn't know or "bad guy" 

" If I'm being honest it's probably idontwannabeyouanymore, I love the way you talked about females' insecurities and the way people are judged based on how they dress or look it was a beautiful song and your voice was heavenly" She sends back a toothy grin looking at me. I feel my cheeks heat up as I try to hide my blush.

"Yeah, I guess" I send back not knowing how to reply to the question considering that she might actually be a big fan.

"But if we're talking about music videos I must go with lost cause" She sends a sexy smirk leaving me absolutely speechless but thank god Daniel came in before I could say something I was instantly going to regret. 

"Alright, shall we head to the Airbnb?" Daniel asks a little angry

We all agree while packing up the studio Everyone exits which leaves me last to head out the door with Daniel. As we walk he pulls me to the side. "Listen here Billie," he says angrily. "I don't know what you have planned with Danny but she is mine alright? So stay away from her just because you got broken up with doesn't mean you jeopardize my relationship you understand?" 

He says calmly like he wasn't just yelling at me "Ye-yea-yes" I say on the verge of tears "Good now that we got that under control we shouldn't have any problems because trust me you're just another depressing popstar and you can easily be replaced, I will end you I don't need you, but it's not vice versa Billie." Daniel scoffs and walks away. I wipe my tears and walk out calmly. I'm pretty sure Claudia knows something happened but she doesn't question me which I'm grateful for.  

Danny lays her head on Daniel as we drive to the Airbnb. Claudia and Finneas talk for most of the ride while I silently cry in my hoodie. When we pull up to the Airbnb it looks beautiful just enough space but nothing too big and extra. Everyone leaves the car to tour the Airbnb I stay in the car making sure that the doors where locked. I then begin to break down I just want to let go of all the anger, how he broke me, how abusive my manager is, the stress of repetitive tours, how I can't even come out to my parents, I just want to feel happy. I begin to cry angry tears then I feel an embrace around me.

"I-i just want it to stop" I cry hysterically with my eyes closed not noticing who is hugging me I tic as we rock back and forth before the person speaks. 

"It's ok Billie" They state the voice serenading me they speak nothing more and just let me cry on their shoulder. my eyes get dense from crying and I feel myself trying to stay awake. "It's ok Billie go to sleep" Before I can even realize whose voice it is I'm out like a light. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I begin to wake up and see the blonde goddess with her arms wrapped around me cuddling me tightly like she doesn't want to let me go. I turn around and take in her features her blonde lashes, blue eyes, and her freckles, from what I can see there looks like there is a lower back tattoo she has but I'm not really sure. Although I could live in this moment forever that's not what woke me up. It was the sound of arguing between 3 people which I concluded to be Finneas, Daniel, and Claudia. 

"SHE IS HURTING DANIEL, REALLY? SHE IS HURTING BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CHEAT ON HER HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR ACTIONS MAKE BILLIE FEEL YOU'RE BEING INSENSITIVE" Claudia yells. 

"I'M BEING INSENSITIVE!? DON'T BLAME HER BOYFRIEND FOR MY CHEATING SHE WAS MAKING MOVES ON MY GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE HER RELATIONSHIP WAS TARNISHED. " Daniel yells back. 

"NO DANIEL! ANGELA IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOT DANNY. DANNY IS TOO SWEET TO BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AND UNTIL YOU GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER WE SUGGEST YOU GET A HOTEL." Finneas yells but not like when we were in the car when I did the paparazzi stunt but louder and more antagonizing.  

"HA! YOU KICKING ME OUT OF AN AIRBNB I RENTED?" Daniel asked confused

"With our money" Finneas responds calmly. 

"OK FINE LET ME GO GET DANNY," Daniel says casually

"NO, SHE STAYS HERE, NOW GET OUT " Claudia states. 

"FINE!" Daniel bickers back like a 3-year-old slams the door and leaves. As a rollover I feel the grip of the blonde-headed woman tighten, I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding and cuddle myself up to her neck she wraps her legs around my legs and we fall asleep soothingly to the body heat being created from the contact of our bodies. 

**if there are any spelling errors please comment where**

authors note: the next chapter will be about what the characters that have been introduced look like. Also, be free to picture the Airbnb how you would like it.