ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁹

Billies POV

Los Angeles, CA

I wake up to an empty bed, I frown when I realize Danny is not here with me and probably left during the middle of the night, I don't know why I expected her to stay after how bad I hurt her, but there was still one thing in the back of my mind, why was she in LA when new york which is a 7-hour flight. 

That was beside the point although she left I can't say that I didn't expect it she always leaves when it's to her convenience I should've never got my hopes up that she actually missed me. My head was pounding and memories of last night started to flood in. I can't believe he was at the party, seeing him again triggered memories that I don't want to think about, so I shift my mind to something else, oh my god Drew! I have to text her. As I was getting up to unplug my charged phone from the nightstand I hear Finneas's name being yelled out by a voice I automatically know. I smile at the fact that she didn't leave in the middle of the night. 

As I walk closer to the door I began to pick up on their conversation

"I'm sorry" 

"It's not me you should be sorry too, You should've told Billie"

"I swear I was going to tell her I just never got around to it" 

I walk out the door considering whatever they are talking about I have a big part to do with it as I exit the room I ask "Tell me about what?". The look on both of their faces seems like they didn't want me to hear any part of their conversation. 

"Tell me what?" I repeat sternly, Claudia walks in probably hearing the conversation that was going on. "What's happening?" Claudia ask

"It's not the time Claudia" I state

"Tell me what?" I repeat for the third time

"You have to promise me you will not get mad at me" Danny states, "I cannot promise something stupid like that considering I don't know what it is." 

Danny lets out a big sigh "Your probably wondering what I'm doing in LA right?" she asks "Actually I was" what were are you doing in LA when new york is 7 hours away?" I ask waiting for their reply. "I moved to LA" she states I feel my heart do jumping jacks Im excited why would they think this was a bad thing. "That's great right?" by the look on all of their faces I don't think that was meant to be good. "Do you know the area well considering you just moved?" I ask trying to see what the problem is. "Well no not really, I've been here for 6 months already," Danny states, I feel my heart sink to my stomach. 

"Yo-you what?" I ask on the verge of tears

"I've been here for 6 months, Billie I swear I was going to tell you but every time I called Claudia I-" 

"Wait what!?! Claudia, you knew who else knew?" I ask with every breath bringing my temper up faster and faster 

"Billie that's not really important" Finneas states trying to change the subject

"WHO ELSE FUCKING KNEW DANNY!!" I state furiously with hot angry tears streaming down my face.

"Claudia, Finneas, Maggie, Zoe, and Patrick" Danny states, and I start to angry chuckle while she keeps naming people. 

"Billie it's not that serious I'm here now that's all that matters right?" Danny states 

"I'M SUCH A FUCKING FOOL, YOU GUYS WATCHED ME CRY STARVE MYSELF, AND FUCKING ATTEMPT SUICIDE MULTIPLE TIMES BECAUSE I THOUGHT I DID SOMETHING WRONG. I THOUGHT I PUSHED ANOTHER PERSON OUT OF MY LIFE THAT I CARED ABOUT AND YOU'RE TELLING ME 6 MONTHS SHE WAS HEAR? 6 FUCKING MONTHS AFTER WE LEFT NEW YORK. MY OWN FUCKING PARENTS KNEW AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE SELF-RESPECT TO TELL ME?  

"Billie I-im Sorry" Danny pleads

"No Danny don't be it's too late" I walk outside not looking back and going where ever my legs take me before leaving I hear Finneas call me.

"Billie please don't go to Q, I know how mad you are but please don't go run to him" Finneas states on the verge of tears. 

"I would never go back to him. I've evolved" I state and walk away, It's been 6 months and he thinks I would go back to Q how pitiful.

Danny's POV

Beverly Hills, CA

I've been driving around LA looking for Billie, I know she was angry but it's been 6 hours and I'm starting to get worried. Considering this is her 2nd time out in public in the 6 months and she is a worldwide celeb it's not safe for her, who knows what her crazy fans could do. I've been searching for some time now and cannot find her as I pull up into the driveway Finneas looks sad that I didn't return with Billie. "She's never been gone this long" Finneas states "All we can do is wait" I replied. 

4 Hours Later

I hear a creaking door, I get up and grab my flashlight to see what the noise is, As I walk around the corner I'm met with a bloodshot-eyed Bille. Her eyes are a maroon color and she looks so sad and relaxed at the same time. I guess I scared Billie and she just started laughing hysterically. "Billie where were you?" I asked concerningly "Why does it matter, It's not like you care" she replies. 

Billie walks past me to the kitchen and begins raiding it for any snacks, she probably has the munchies. She grabs 2 bags of takis and 2 microwavable bean burritos and walks to her room closing the door, I see her red led lights from under the door seal meaning she isn't going to sleep yet.

1 Hour Later

I walk back to the guest room and lay down, Billie looked like she was in a bad condition I didn't know she smoked weed, I thought she didn't do any drugs but what she went through would make anyone light the spliff. I lay down and feel my eyes getting dense until I hear a knock on the guest bedroom. I open the door and I'm met with Billie in an oversized shirt and shorts that are covered because of how large the tee is. "Why?" she asks me. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know Billie, Im really sorry," I say sincerely she sighs and gets into my bed. "come," she says. I hop into bed with her while scratching her head with my acrylic nails. I notice Billie dozing off while I scratch her head. "I'm so sorry Billie I would never intentionally hurt you" I whisper to her getting the idea she might be sleeping now. "I know I should but I could never hate you" Billie whispers. I feel my eyes get dense and I fall asleep.

**if there are any spelling errors please comment where**

authors note: This chapter is ok I guess I'm thinking of ideas on what to do now I kind of want to wait before adding more drama bc it's only been 9 chapters and I cannot. But who said she wouldn't intentionally hurt her..... ok sure