ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²³

Billie's POV

Los Angeles, CA

It's the next day, last night was pure bliss and I am so glad I got to share it with my best friend which sounds weird but it was comfortable I wasn't worried about making a mistake because she would understand. I know people say that having intimacy with your lover is a special connection but for me having intimacy with my best friend was a different connection. It felt euphoric and ethereal. 

Right now I'm laying down staring at Drew I guess I did wear her out last night or this morning. I look at her as she peacefully sleeps her lips slightly parted, quiet snores coming out. I reach for my phone and look at my missed messages 2 from Claudia probably telling us that she is coming home. The other message is from Unknown. I usually don't answer unknown messages but I was curious. When I opened the Unknown message I was more shocked by the fact she remembered my number. It was Danny stating she needed to talk to me privately. I cut all communications off for a reason so whatever she has to tell me must be important. I have to tell Drew first because I refuse to go somewhere with my ex. Although I and Drew trust each other I don't want to not tell her. I scroll through TikTok until I hear a knock on the bedroom door. 

"Good Morning Bil!" Claudia states. "I didn't hear you come in" I replied "I literally texted you Billie" She replies back. I look at Claudia and Claudia returns the look. "Someone had a long night?" Claudia asks to snicker. "Actually Morning we didn't stop until 3" I replied with a smirk. "Yeah, I kind of figured considering the neighbors left a note on the door with a heating pad," Claudia states making me turn red as she threw the heating pad at me and read the note aloud. "Hello, Claudia we noticed you and Finn's car gone from the outside of the house which gave us the conclusion that maybe Billie was over. Tell her to keep it down next time!" Sincerely the Biebers. "That's embarrassing that you move in next to Justin and Hailey and they have to hear me moan Claudia." I hear a groggy voice behind me "Billie baby your a screamer, not a moaner." Drew states. "Good morning to you too," I say.  

"Well I'm going to start cooking breakfast Claudia informs us. "Ok see you down in a few" I state while Claudia walks out the room. "Let's go take a shower together" Drew states as we make our way to the bathroom. Right now I and Drew are in the shower making out nothing extra just a steamy make-out session in the hot shower. We separate for a minute to turn the water off. I take some Lavender Shampoo and later it in Drews's hair while she does the same. "So I have some photoshoots Rose told me about, Also, I got a text from Danny that it seemed important she wanted to meet up, privately," I state nervously. "Why are you so nervous beautiful?" Drew asks, "I'm trying so hard to cut communication with her Drew, It's like every time she doesn't cross my mind she pops up the next day." I say wither watery eyes. "Hey Billie shh, No need to cry ok your ok I trust you with my whole heart If you feel uncomfortable to call me and we can sort it out just see what she has to say ok?" Drew replies. I slowly kiss her as she continues she heats up the kiss. "Let's take this to the bed" Drew states grabbing me and throwing me on the bed still wet.

3 hours later

I get out of Drew's car in front of the coffee shop. "Alright, baby I'm going to do a little shopping call me when you get done." She replies blowing me a kiss and me making the move to pretend to catch it. I walk into the cafe and notice Danny sitting in a booth close to the window. I carefully make my way to the seat. I tried to cover my neck to the best of my ability because I didn't want it to cause any extra conversation. "Hey Billie," She says getting up to embrace me. I slowly back away seeing a frown come to her face. "Danny" I replied blankly. 

"You and Drew are you dating?" she asks me "It's not about me Danny what do you want?" I state deadpanned. "You didn't deny it but I guess it's kind of obvious especially on your neck." She says letting out a chuckle. The waiter comes and asks us for anything to eat. I decline and Dannys ask for a coffee. "Cut the shit Danny, What do you want?" I state slowly testing my patience. "You have no reason to be mad at?" She replies. "I have no reason to be fucking mad? You fucking cheated on me and I have no reason to be mad, Are you fucking crazy." I let out a crazy sarcastic laugh. "Me cheating on you was a mistake and it wasn't my fault." She replies "Yeah I guess somebody got control of you and you fucking cheated." I replied sarcastically. "Sort of actually that's what I wanted to talk to you about, I went to the doctor's office and I was diagnosed with BPD." She said and I felt my heart drop. "What are you saying?" I replied "When I cheated it most likely wasn't me I tend to change when feeling immense emotions and after our argument I was angry and that's when Maddison was there. "You know what Danny, Your pathetic to call me here and guilt trip me on how your personality changed wasn't you, I'm so fucking done you thought that you saying that would make me give you another chance?" 

"Actually I'm already in a relationship Billie" She responds with a smirk. "Who is it Maddison or Daniel because I tend to both of them in your contacts when I caught you cheating," I replied back. "Actually you know this person let me call them in here". "Yes baby you can come in," She says with a sly smirk. "When the bell rings I look up and there he is, I'm instantly hit with flashbacks of the beatings the slaps, and the abuse the name-calling. "Hey Baby," Danny says while he walks up to the table. "Long time no see Billie," He says with a sly smirk. 

I run out of the building calling Drew trying to get far away from Danny I run with tears blurring my vision I cannot see anything just blurry lights and honking horns then I feel an impact on the side of my body striking me down. I hear yelling sounds like Drew, I also hear others yelling telling the person to call an ambulance. I start feeling warm and dizzy and then I go blank all surroundings around me turn silent. Am I dead?

**if there are any spelling errors please comment where**

authors note: Well.. that's that this story is ending soon. but there will be a surprise.