Hello There

****I hope you all enjoyed the previous chapter!! This chapter is dedicated to Pointlessfanfics for giving me feedback on this story and this chapter in particular because no one falls in love over spilt coffee****

-Alexandra's POV-

We leave our house shortly after realizing I forgot a bed setting. We start for the car and I start to go to the drivers side. Marcus looks over at me like I'm crazy.

"What are you doing?" he askes me puzzled.

"Getting in the car." I answered.

"But, that's the driver's side."

"Oh, right, duh." I say blushing.

"Silly American." He said giggling.

"Damn Brit." I shot back at him.

"Whoa, take it easy, I'm just messing with you." He said backing up.

"I know." I said getting in the passenger seat.

We drove around a little bit. I have to say, it was quite stressful driving on the left side of the road. In no time we pulled up to an apartment complex and two people started walking out the front door. They also looked very familiar to me, but they were so far I couldn't see who it was. They got closer to the car and I finally saw who it was.

"Hey mate," Marcus said turning around, "this is my new flatmate, Alexandra." Marcus said introducing me.

"Hello Alexandra, I'm Alfie, and this is Zoe." Alfie said giving me an amazing smile.

"Hello, nice to meet you!" Zoe spoke up.

"It's great to meet you guys, I have to say, I love your videos!" I said trying not to fangirl.

"Aw thanks, what's your favorite?" Alfie asked me.

I racked my mind trying to think of my favorite one. I blurted out the first one I though of.

"I really love one where you play 'Would You Rather' with Caspar, where he says 'Don't be rude to butterflies!!' I crack up every time." I blurted out.

"That one was really fun to make." He said.

"Alright guys lets go." Marcus said starting up the car.

"Oh, Alexandra, did you like how I furnished the house?" Zoe asked me poking her head into the front seat.

"I loved it!! You did a really amazing job." I said getting excited.

"Thanks! Sorry I didn't do anything with your room, I though that you would rather have done your room yourself since that's your space." Zoe said.

"No yeah, I already have an idea of how I wanna decorate it."

"Lovely!" Zoe said.

"Alright, we're here!" Marcus said pulling into a parking spot.

After Marcus pulled into the spot, Alfie pulled out a small digital camera and turned it on. He turned the camera on himself and started speaking.

-Alfie's POV-

"What's up guys? First of all I want to say sorry for not starting this vlog at the beginning of the day. I'm gonna be honest and say that I was just too lazy. But today something exciting is happening!!" I said staring at the camera.

I turned the camera around onto Alexandra and focused it on her face.

"This is Alexandra, she is Marcus' new flatmate. Alexandra, say hi!" I said.

"Hello YouTube!!" Alexandra said with her adorable accent.

"Now as you could probably tell, Alexandra is not from London or even the UK. Tell us Alexandra, where are you from?" I said questioning her.

"I'm from Long Island, New York. And call me Alex." She said.

"But I rather like the name Alexandra!" I said flirting with her a bit.

"Alfie! Stop badgering her!!" Zoe said putting her arm around Alexandra's shoulder, "Come on, lets go shopping!!" Zoe said in her high pitched voice.

"Yeah mate and we need to grab some new clothes." Marcus said coming into the shot.

I put down the camera and before I knew it Zoe and Alexandra were off in a shopping frenzy. Marcus and I caught up to them and they were talking about things they have in London and not in New York, and vise versa. We followed the girls to Primark and the shopping chaos began. The girls were literally going to every rack and holding everything up to their chests. I will never understand how girls look for clothes. I turned the camera on me and Marcus, giving the camera a weird look, then back to the girls shopping, then back to me and Marcus. We could all tell that Alexandra and Zoe were getting along spiffingly. Wow, Marcus is one lucky guy to be Alexandra's flatmate. She's really pretty. And her accent, just wonderful. I gotta snap out of it. I turned the camera back on Alexandra and Zoe.

"So Alexandra, what brings you to London?" I asked her.

"Alfie, I told you to stop badgering her! She's probably not in the mood to do this right now!" Zoe spoke up.

"No Zoe, it's alright, I am here to do an internship for my college. I will be interning at YouTube." She answered.

I have to admit, I got a little excited when I found out I would be able to see her almost every day.

"So that means we'll be working together... closely." I said flirting with her again.

"I guess so." Alexandra said, giving me a wink.

****Thanks again everyone for the support!!! I figured I would always end a chapter by saying "And as the _____ Alfie Deyes always says, please leave your comments down at the bottom!"****