Hotel

>The next Saturday at 8:00 A.M<

-Alexandra's POV-

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. Today was the day that me and everyone were going to the channel launch party. I've never been to one of these parties before and I was so nervous. I didn't want to do anything wrong or do anything stupid. But at least I was going with people that I was now really close to. I woke up and packed a small suitcase for overnight. I put in pajamas, and an outfit for the next day. I didn't put the dress in my bag because I didn't want it to wrinkle. I decided it was better to take a shower and blow dry it now so I wouldn't have to later on. I got to the bathroom and did my normal bathroom routine. I got out of the shower and wrapped my hair and body in a towel. I got back to my room and put on some workout clothes. This was just so I wouldn't get my clothes all wet. I blew out my hair which took a good half hour. I really need a haircut. I put on my outfit for the day. It was a white tank top with the Rolling Stones lips and tongue logo on it with rhinestones. I paired the shirt with black jeans and white converse. I put my hair up in a high ponytail. I had to pick up Zoe and Joe from the train station at 10:30 and it was now about 10 A.M. I heard the doorbell ring. Who could this be? I went downstairs and leaning on the doorframe was Finn. Fuck, I forgot about our breakfast date!

"Good morning gorgeous." Finn said as he took me into his arms.

He dipped me and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. I kissed him back and as he brought me back up I heard footsteps. It was Marcus coming down the stairs.

"Oh fuck off guys." Marcus said, making a gagging noise.

"Chill out mate." Finn said in a cocky attitude.

"Be nice." I whispered in Finn's ear.

"Fine." Finn replied, "So are you ready to get breakfast?" He asked.

"I'm so sorry but I gotta get Zoe and Joe from the train station." I said with sorry eyes.

"Oh," he said moving away from me. "That's alright."

"I'll see you tonight though, we'll have fun." I said kissing him on the lips.

"Oh yes we will." He said passionately kissing me again.

We both pulled away from the kiss and he gave me a bit of a devious look and wink. What did he mean by that. I shrugged it off and put on my leather jacket that worked perfectly with my outfit. I drove to the train station and got out of the car. I walked into the station and realized I was a little bit early. I saw there was a Starbucks so I went and ordered myself a drink. As I was waiting to get it someone called out my name. Their voice didn't sound familiar so I was a little confused. I turned around to see a girl about 15 years old with her phone out.

"Hello, I was just wondering if I could get a quick picture with you." She asked quietly.

"Oh, of course, how come?" I asked her.

"I saw you in Alfie and Zoe and Joe's videos. You're really really funny." She said.

"Aw well thank you." I said smiling.

We took a quick picture and she gave me a big hug. She walked away and I continued to smile. I couldn't believe I got recognized without the gang around me.

"Alexandra!" I heard the barista say.

"Oh, thank you." I said taking the drink.

I sat down in Starbucks and waited for Zoe and Joe to get off the train. I sent Zoe a quick text to let her know that I was at Starbucks. In a few minutes I saw the Suggs walking towards me with luggage in hand and smiles on their faces. I saw that both Zoe and Joe had out their vlog cameras. She handed it to Joe and gave me a huge hug. Joe then gave it back to her and gave her his and gave me a big hug too. I loved these two.