Accents

-Alexandra's POV-

"I guess so." I said, giving him a flirtatious wink.

I caught a glimpse of Alfie's face after I winked. He seemed a little excited by this, which made me happy. I slowly turned back to Zoe and continued to shop. We both picked out some very nice tops at Primark and TopShop. Luckily my grandma was so amazing as to give me a lot of money before I left, she's honestly the best. We paid and now it was off to find me some new sheets and comforter. Zoe, Alfie, Marcus and I headed over to the nearest home store. We finally found a shop and it was amazing. They had the absolute best furniture and paintings and all other homey things. We all went right to the bedding area first, because it was what I needed the most. At that point Alfie took out his camera again and began to film us looking at the many different sheets, comforters, and duvets.

"So Alexandra, which one shall you pick?" Alfie asked me in an American accent.

"I'm not sure Alfred." I said in a British accent.

"Nice accent, needs a little improvement." Alfie chuckled.

"So does yours." I replied.

"Oooooo." Marcus and Zoe said in perfect sync.

"Alright, my next video, teaching each other accents, deal?" he said holding out his hand.

"Deal." I said shaking his hand.

I went back to checking out some sheets with Zoe while Marcus and Alfie went off to check out some other stuff.

-Alfie's POV-

Marcus and I left the girls to go look at some stuff Macus could put in his new room. I can't believe I just made a deal with Alexandra to do a video with her. I almost had butterflies in my stomach. Marcus sort of pulled me aside.

"Turn off the camera." Marcus said whispering.

"Why?" I said, turning off the camera.

"What are you doing?" Marcus said in a hushed tone.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Flirting with Alexandra." He said.

"Why do you care? You have a girlfriend."

"I don't want her, I just think that if you think you're starting to like her, take it a bit slower."

"Slower?"

"Be her friend first, be there for her because she's in a new place with new people."

"Alright, I know what you mean."

"Now lets get back to the girls."

"Alright."

-Alexandra's POV-

"Zoe, I was wondering if you would help me decorate my room. You know like painting and setting things up." I asked her, hoping she would say yes.

"Of course I'll help you! I would love to." she answered in a flash, jumping up and down, clapping her hands.

"Oooo, this is going to be so much fun!" I said doing the same thing she was doing.

"So what were you thinking? Color wise."

"I was thinking purple and green, those are the colors of my room back home. They're also my two favorite colors." I said turning back to the bedding selections looking for a green or purple bed spreed.

"Ooo, those sound lovely, almost as lovely as your video with Alfie." Zoe said winking at me.

I blushed, "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, you're totally flirting with him, but he's also flirting with you too! But a little advice, maybe take it a little slow." she said.

"I think you're right. I just moved here and i really don't wanna jump into anything right away." I said smiling.

"So, let's pick out a bed spread and --- oh hey guys." Zoe said looking behind me to see the boys coming our way.

"So have you figured out what you're going to get?" Marcus asked me.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna get this green one and this purple one, ooo maybe then I'll mix and match them!!" I said getting excited.

"Ohhh, that's such a good idea! Do that!" Zoe said, clapping her hands together.

I grabbed the two queen sized bed spreads and put them in our cart. Now it was time to find some things to decorate my room with. We shopped around a bit and I found quite a few cute things. Before we knew it, we were leaving the store and heading back to mine and Marcus' house.

****Thanks guys for reading this far! And as the handsome Alfie Deyes always says, leave your comments at the bottom!!****