Protective

-Alexandra's POV-

Alfie had on his suit and tie with his hair perfectly done. I just sort of stared at him in awe. We all took some pictures and I took a few with Zoe and the girls. I was so lucky to have them in my life. We proceeded to the room where the party took place. There were some people there who I didn't know. I was assuming most of them were people like investors, creators for the channel and other youtubers. There was an open bar and a dance floor that was already flooded with people. We all started dancing right away and I was forgetting what Alfie said about Finn. He wasn't a bad guy. When I was dancing with Finn he would put his hands on my hips and get really close to me. I went along with whatever he was doing. It actually made me a little uncomfortable but I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it. Our feet started to hurt from dancing so we decided to sit at the bar for a bit.

"What can I get you guys?" The bartender asked.

"Two beers please." Finn responded, holding up two fingers.

The bartender came back with two beers. We started to drink and just talked.

"You know what, this party is a little boring. Why don't we head back to my room." Finn said seductively, as he put his hand on my thigh.

"Oh, I'm actually having a good time here." I said, subtly pushing off his hand.

"Oh, come on Alexandra." He said replacing his hand.

"Finn I really don't think we should." I said, again pushing his hand off.

-Alfie's POV-

I looked over at the bar where Alexandra and Finn were seated. I saw that she kept pushing off his hand. I also heard her say something like "I don't think we should". I swear to God, I will kill him. I walked over to them and lightly pushed Finn's shoulder with the back of my hand.

"Come on mate, if she said no, it means no." I said sternly.

Finn stood up and looked me in the eyes.

"She can speak for herself." He said giving me a light push.

"Well it looks like she has, you just can't take a hint." I said pushing him back.

"Fuck off, Alfie." He said pushing me harder this time.

"What if I don't?" I asked.

The next thing I knew, his fist connected with my face.

****Hello lovelies!!!! Wow, I can't believe that this story is almost coming to an end. The next chapter will be the last one. I really hope you guys have enjoyed my writing over the past few months. I actually have no clue when I started writing this story. If any of you guys can figure it out that would be fantastic! Also let me know what has been your guy's favorite parts of this story. Let me know down in the comments!!! And and the protective Alfie Deyes always says, please leave your comments below!!****