Slice

-Alfie's POV-

"We shall." she said smiling at me.

I was so happy when Zoe volunteered me to go with Alexandra to the hostess stand. I put my hand on her lower back just as before and led her through the huge crowd. We finally got to the front and was able to talk to the lady at the counter.

"Hi, how long for a party of five?" Alexandra asked the obnoxious looking woman at the counter who looked like she was annoyed at everything.

"About an hour." The woman said in a very snarky tone.

"You think we should just wait?" Alexandra said turning to me.

"Not sure," I said. I turned to the lady, "Alright, put us down for 5 people under the name Alexandra." I said. The lady looked at me very strange for giving her a woman's name instead of a man's.

"Why did you put it under my name?" She asked as we started walking back to our group, again with my hand on her back.

"Because if I put it under one of our names, people might start to like, come over to us and stuff." I said trying not to sound conceded. But I failed.

"Okay, whatever you say Alfie." She said joking around.

We got back to our group and my hand was still on her back. She said nothing about it.

-Alexandra's POV-

"Okay, whatever you say Alfie." I said joking around with him.

We got back to our friends and I realized that his hand was still on my back. I didn't say anything about it because, well, I liked it. It felt natural. I could tell Caspar was looking at Alfie's hand on my back, and getting very suspicious about it.

"I though I told you two to get a room!!" Caspar said, trying to be heard over the loud crowd.

A second after Caspar said that Alfie and I both looked at his hand on my back. He lifted his hand up and put it behind his head, petting his hair, trying to make everything look normal. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back at me. This is the first time I ever really noticed how tall he was. He was definitely much taller than me, which I liked in a guy. About a half hour later we started getting impatient. We were all starving and anything sounded good at that moment. We all agreed that it wasn't worth it to wait any longer. We all piled into Marcus' car and sighed.

"What about Domino's?" Marcus said, trying to address the whole group.

"You guys have Domino's in London?" I asked.

"Haha, yeah, we got some American things, you just don't have any British things." Marcus said laughing.

"Alright," I said, "to Dominos!" I said.

"To Dominos!!" Everyone else in the car said.

We got to Dominos in a few minutes and ordered 2 large pizzas. We got the pizzas and headed for home. They smelled delicious. We finally got home and all charged for the door. We got in the house and put the pizzas on the coffee table in the living room. Zoe and I then went to the to get some sodas and plastic cups. I was going through the pantry to find the cups, wondering where Marcus had put them, when Zoe came over to me and stood in front of me.

"Yes Zoe, can I help you?" I asked her looking confused.

"What was that before?" She asked me putting her hands on her hips.

"What do you mean?" I asked, I feel like I've been asking that a lot since I got here.

"You and Alfie were in full on flirt mode." She said.

"Oh, that, hehe, well he started it. And Caspar isn't helping the situation either, well he is but, yeah." I said blushing.

"Are you gonna go for it?" She asked me getting excited.

"Zoe, I just met him less than a week ago, calm down." I said putting my hands on her shoulders trying to get her to calm down a bit.

"I'm sorry, it's just so nice to see Alfie like this, he never gets like this about a girl."

"Well, we will see what happens when and if anything does happen." I said, "now let's go eat." I said grabbing the plastic cups.

"Alright." She said walking over to the refrigerator, getting the sodas.

We walk back into the living room and we can see that the guys haven't wasted any time on starting the pizza before us.

"Wow guys, thanks for waiting." I said putting down the plastic cups.

I sat down next to Zoe and grabbed myself a plate and a slice. I took a bite of it and sighed. I so missed pizza. This was the first slice I've had since I left home.

"This is one great slice!" I said, swallowing the bite I just took.

"Slice?" Caspar said looking at me strangely.

"Yeah, a slice. You guys don't know what a slice is?" I said looking at them in shock, " A slice is a piece of pizza, that's what we call it in New York."

"I guess we also have a lot to learn about America." Marcus said chuckling.

As we ate our pizza everyone asked me about every possible American cliché that there was. "Does everyone watch Honey Boo Boo?" "No" "What about Jersey Shore?" "No" "Is everyone fat?" "No Caspar, not everyone is fat". This all went on for the entirety of the lunch. We finished up our pizza and cleaned up the living room.

"So, Alexandra, shall we finish painting your room?" Zoe asked, throwing away the used plastic cups.

"Yes, let's." I answered.

We made our way back up the stairs and changed back into our painting clothes. Zoe set her camera back up again and turned it on.

"Hello everyone, we just finished up eating some lovely Dominos and now we will continue to paint." Zoe said into the camera.

We got the paints back out and continued to paint the room. We finally finished after another 2 hours of painting and pulling off tape and painting again. Zoe and I stepped back and took a look at our amazing paint job. Zoe took the camera and showed it around the room.

"So Alexandra, how do you think we did?" Zoe asked me.

"I think we did a really great job." I said admiring the walls.

"Well everyone, that's it for today. Alexandra do you have anything to add?" She asked turning the camera on me.

"Yes, I just wanna say thank you Zoe for helping me with painting. And see ya later YouTube!" I said waving to the camera.

She turned off the camera and walked over next to me and continued to admire the walls. She lifted up her fist and I bumped it. This place is becoming more and more like home.

****Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!! Sorry for the late update but here it is!! And as the suave Alfie Deyes always says, please leave your comments at the bottom!!****