Nutella

>Saturday morning, around 9:30<

-Alexandra's POV-

I walk around my kitchen after just having woken up. Over the past few days I've realized that Marcus is sort of a late riser. I was quite comfortable with that though, I liked having a bit of time to myself in the morning. I was wearing a tank top from my college along with matching college sweatpants. I put on a teapot of water on the stove for some hot chocolate. I was just about to put the stove on when I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly turn on the stove and run to the door. I look in the peephole and see that Alfie is standing at the door. I quickly put my hair up in a nice looking bun and I opened the door. I could see that he was a little taken aback that I opened the door.

"Oh, hey Alexandra." He said with a smile.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"What? You're not happy to see me?" He said with a bit of a smirk.

"Oh of course I'm happy to see you, but why are you here so early? I thought you hated waking up early." I said leaning against the door frame.

"I do, Marcus told me to meet him here so we can discuss some YouTube stuff."

"Well I'm sorry to tell you that Marcus is still sleeping." I said, "Oh, come in, it must be freezing out there."

"Damn it Marcus, and thanks, yeah, it's a little chilly." He said stepping into the house.

I heard the whistle of the teapot go off so I rushed to the kitchen to take it off the heat. Then I remembered how much Alfie loves hot chocolate. I saw that he kind of followed me into the kitchen. I took out two mugs and turned around.

"Hey, you want some hot chocolate?" I asked him taking out some packets of hot chocolate.

"Of course!" He said enthusiastically.

"I add a little something special to them though." I said with a little mystery.

"Like weed?" He asked jokingly, at least I hope he was.

"Yeah Alfie, I add drugs to my hot chocolate." I said chuckling.

He laughed a little bit too and I lightly pushed him. Damn he was muscular. But not overwhelmingly muscular, just the right amount. I went over to the cabinet and I took down a jar. I turned and looked at him and showed him my special ingredient, Nutella. His jaw dropped and he looked so excited.

"That has got to be the best idea I have ever heard of. How could I not think of that." He said eyeing the jar.

"Now, I don't add way to much, just the right amount." I said pouring the hot chocolate packets into the mugs.

I poured the hot water into the mugs along with some milk. I got out two spoons and I scooped a bit of Nutella on one spoon and put it in the mug and did the same for the other. I stirred them both and handed one of the mugs to Alfie. He took one sip and his eyes widened.

"This is amazing!" He said taking another sip of his coco.

I just giggled and took sip of my drink.

-Alfie's POV-

Her giggle was adorable. Thank god Marcus wasn't up yet. I'm so glad I came earlier than Marcus told me to. And I have to say, Alexandra looked pretty fit in her university clothes. Not many girls can wear sweatpants and still look fantastic.

"Wanna sit down?" She asked, already starting for the living room.

"Sure." I said following closely behind.

She sat down on the couch with her legs under her bum. I sat down right next to her, not to close but still pretty close. We both kind of just sat there for a bit, in silence. Damn, this is the exact opposite of how I wanted this to go. Then I remembered that Zoe will be coming over today to help paint Alexandra's room. Maybe we could talk about that.

"So, you got the paint to do your room?" I asked, taking a sip of the amazing hot chocolate.

"Yupp, it's all set up, I even put up the painters tape in stripy pattern." she said getting very excited.

"Ooo, sounds cool, can I see?" I asked.

"Sure, come on." She said leading the way to the stairs.

I loved the way she bounced when she walked, like she had a certain spring in her step. We got to her room and it looked almost exactly the same as when I first met her, except of course for the random lines on the wall.

"I was thinking of doing a sort of lines in random places, what do you think?" She asked me.

"You want to know my opinion?" I asked her, being really surprised.

"Well yeah, you have really good style and I feel like you know your way around interior design." she said.

"Well I think it's a great idea, really different but also really cool." I said looking around the room.

"I got these colors," she said while walking over to the other side of the room, "I feel these colors really work together." she said showing me color swatches.

There was a purple, light green and light blue. I gotta say, she had an eye for style.

"So what do you think?" she asked.

"I think they're perfect," I said, then I turned to her, which made her turn to me at the same time, "just perfect."

I looked into those gorgeous brown eyes again. I saw that she was blushing. I couldn't help but blush too.

"Thanks," she said, she could definitely tell I was blushing.

-Alexandra's POV-

"Thanks." I said, starting to blush, but then again, so was he.

His smile was just so cute.

"Come on, let's go downstairs." he said.

"Okay." I said.

He put his hand on my back and led me out of my room. His touch was warm and inviting. Just as we were stepping out of my room we heard a door open. I looked over and Marcus was coming out of his room. He looked at us and just stopped in his tracks.

"What are you two doing?" Marcus said questioning us as to why we were in my room.

"I was just showing him the stripe pattern that I set up on my walls." I said.

"Oh, right." Marcus said looking a bit skeptical.

The three of us proceeded down the stairs and into the living room. Marcus took the rest of the water for the hot chocolate and made himself some. Me and Alfie looked at each other and giggled. I had never told Marcus about my little Nutella ingredient. It was mine and Alfie's little secret. Marcus looked at us giggling like we were a bunch on morons but we didn't care. Marcus was always quite a cranky person when it came to the morning.

"What time is Zoe coming over?" Marcus said looking at the clock on the oven.

"Around 11. We're gonna do the first part of the paint job, go grab some lunch and maybe a bit of shopping then paint the rest later on." I said.

"This should be fun to watch." Alfie said with a chuckle.

I lightly pushed him like before and we both let out a laugh. Marcus still stood there looking at us strangely. I really felt that me and Alfie had a strong bond. Even though I've been here for less than a week, it's been the best less than a week of my life.

****Hope you all liked this chapter!!! And as the terrific Alfie Deyes always says, please leave your comments below!!****