Tight Black Dress

****The picture on the side is the dress that Alexandra is talking about*****

-Alexandra's POV- 

It was so nice meeting all of my favorite youtubers. I felt so lucky to be around some of my inspirations. I knew that I was right at home here at YouTube headquarters. I still noticed that Finn was looking at me. But so was Alfie. What the hell was going on here? I tried to forget all about it. But I couldn't help but think that Finn was more into me than Alfie was. Finn makes an effort to flirt with me and whatnot. With Alfie, things just happen and I don't know if he means to do these things or if it's just by accident. One thing I knew for sure was that Finn was into me. And I knew that I was into him. I kept talking with my new friends when a business looking woman came in. She smiled at all of us and then when she got to me she just sort of looked confused.  

"Um, miss, if you don't mind me asking, who are you?" She said to me in a sweet yet obnoxious way.  

"I'm, uh..." I started to say.  

"She's an intern for you guys, and my new flatmate." Marcus jumped in and came up next to me.  

"Yeah, technically I don't start for another 3 months but Marcus figured that I figure out how to get here. I'm sorry, I hope that's not a problem." I said in a demure voice.  

"Not at all, one of our other interns will give you a tour if you like." She said in a sweeter voice. 

"Sure, that would be great, thanks." I said.  

"Lisa, can you come to the main lobby please, there is someone here I would like you to meet." She said into a walkie talkie.  

Within minutes a young woman about my age came into the room. She had in a fitted shirt that said YouTube, black skinny jeans and black high heeled boots. She walked over to me and smiled.  

"Hello, my name is Lisa, I'll be giving you the tour today." She said as she held out her hand.  

"Hi, my name is Alexandra. It's nice to meet you." I said as I shook her hand. 

I saw her look over at Finn and give him a sort of rude look. What was that all about?  

-Finn's POV- 

Fuck, I forgot Lisa worked here. And now she's gonna ruin everything. I hope she doesn't talk to Alexandra about me.  

-Alexandra's POV- 

I found it kind of odd how Lisa was giving Finn the evil eye. I shrugged it off and waved bye to everyone. Lisa led the way and we were off on our tour. She was very sweet and helpful. She told me what I would be doing and where I would be working. She was also from America and moved to London way before I did. I was really excited that I would be working with her for the next year. We were done with our tour but my friends were still in their YouTubey meeting. We decided to go for some Starbucks which was right around the corner.  

"So I see you've met Finn." Lisa said taking a sip of her coffee. 

"Yeah, he stayed over last night cause Marcus and I live closer to here than the twins do." I said.  

"Oh, okay, just be careful." She said to me.  

"Be careful about what?" I said confused.  

"He's kind of... he's kind of a player," She blurted out, "I, uh, I would know." She said looking down.  

"Oh, you and Finn? You guys went out?" I said in sort of an uneasy voice.  

"Yeah, I mean if you call dating for 2 weeks then sleeping with him going out." She said.  

"Oh, wow." I said.  

"Yeah, but that was a while ago, maybe he's changed." She said trying to sound hopeful. "Just, if you're thinking about going for him, be careful." She said sweetly.  

"You're sure that you're okay with me wanting to go out with Finn? It's not gonna be weird because we're gonna be coworkers?" I asked.  

"Oh it's fine, I have a steady boyfriend now that I love very much. Finn is a thing of the past." She said with a smile.  

"Okay, thanks." I said.  

We finished up our coffee and got back to YouTube headquarters. We walked into the lobby and saw that everyone was just getting out of their meeting. I gave Lisa a quick hug and exchanged numbers. I could tell that me and her were going to become good friends.  

We were all hungry for lunch so we decided to get some Nandos. I was really into Nandos at this point. It was almost like a go to place when we didn't know where to go. We all went our separate ways and met up at the nearest Nandos and was seated almost right away. We got a really big circle table because there was so many of us. Finn sat down right next to me and Zoe sat down on the other side. We ordered our drinks and food and waited for the waitress to bring it to us. Alfie was sitting right across from me. As we were waiting for our waitress to come back I felt something nudging my knee. I looked over at my knee and saw that it was Finn banging his knee against mine. I started to do the same thing to him. We started giggling with each other and whatnot. Our waitress came back with drinks and food and we dug in. In under an hour it was all gone. We all sat there stuffed and ready to leave. We paid the check and left. We decided that it would be fun to walk around London and do some shopping. Me, Zoe, Louise, and Tanya sure thought it would be fun. The girls and I darted off to the nearest TopShop and the boys sort of lagged behind us. It was quite amusing how the boys didn't want to be doing this, but they had each other so we didn't worry about them too much. We went on a shopping frenzy. I was looking through the dresses and found a really cute, tight black dress. I was super unsure about getting it and wanted to know what the girls thought of it.  

"Why don't you try it on for us?" Louise suggested.  

"Mh, okay." I said.  

I walked into the dressing room and tried it on. I had Zoe zip me up and I looked at myself in the mirror. It fit me perfectly. I loved it on me. And so did all the girls.  

"Oh Alexandra! You look so pretty!" Tanya squealed.  

"Really? You guys think so?" I asked them.  

"Alexandra please get it!!" Zoe said.  

"Okay, looks like I'm getting a dress!" I said excitingly.  

The girls went back to shopping and I was about to go back into the dressing room. Then I heard someone say my name.  

"Alexandra!" I heard Finn say as he was walking over to me. He was alone.  

"Oh, hey." I said.  

"That looks great on you. But you know where you can wear that dress?" He asked.  

I was confused.  

"Where?" I asked him.  

"On the date that I'm taking you on tonight." He said. 

****Hello lovelies!!! Guess what!! I'm going to DigifestNYC and I'm going to meet Sam Pepper, Food for Louis, Joey Graceffa and CASPAR LEE!!!!!! Ahhhh!!! Okay things are really hearing up between Finn and Alexandra! Well as the cute Alfie Deyes always says, leave your comments at the bottom!****