Regrets

-Alexandra's POV-

I took off the dress and got back into my other clothes. I was so happy with my dress choice. I always loved how I looked in red. I came out of the dressing room and Alfie was still siting there talking with the guy sitting next to him. He got up when he saw me and we headed out of the dressing room area. I went over to the cashier and paid for the dress. I was getting really excited for the party and I just couldn't wait! Alfie and I were starting to get hungry so we decided to go for some Nandos. We got a table and ordered our food and drinks.

"So, are you excited for the launch party?" I asked him.

"Eh, kinda." He replied plainly.

"Is everything okay Alfie, you know you can tell me anything." I said placing my hand on his for comfort.

-Alfie's POV-

"Is everything okay Alfie, you know you can tell me anything." She said placing her hand on mine.

Once she placed her hand on mine I felt like there was a spark. Not a literal one. I looked her in the eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine Alexandra." I said.

No. Everything was not fine. Now that she was with Finn there was nothing convincing her that he was rubbish. I can't believe this. And the worst part is, I did this to myself. She pulled her hand away when the food came out. We ate and talked about the upcoming party and how we were all staying in a hotel and the venue for the party. She seemed really really excited about it. We finished up lunch and headed back home. I got out of the car and waved bye to her. She waved back and drove off. I got back into the apartment where Caspar was sitting on the couch editing his video for Sunday. I walked right into my room and flopped on the bed. I guess Caspar heard this because the next thing I knew I heard his voice.

-Caspar's POV-

I was sitting on the couch editing my video for Sunday when I heard the door open and then slam shut. I turned and saw that Alfie was walking in with a depressed face on. He went right to his room and I heard him flop onto his bed. I walked over to his room and leaned against the doorframe.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Finn asked Alexandra to the channel launch party before I could." He replied without looking up.

"Oh shit." I said, almost not knowing what to say.

"Yeah, I was literally about to ask her," he started to say, he then got up and sat normally on his bed, "and she said, can you help me pick out a dress, Finn invited me to the channel launch party."

"Oh, mate that sucks." I said walking into the room.

"Caspar, I need to tell her how I feel. I know everyone thinks I shouldn't but I feel like I need to." He said standing up. He started to pace back and forth.

"No, Alfie, don't. You'll only create more drama. Just let it be. Everything will fall into place." I said trying to calm him down.

I've never seen Alfie, or anyone for that matter, this crazy over a girl. I've been living with Alfie for a while now and I know when he likes someone. And he really likes Alexandra.

"Mate, you don't understand, Finn is a jackass and he will hurt her, she doesn't deserve that!" Alfie started shouting.

"Alfie, then do whatever you want! But don't say I didn't warn you!" I said matching his volume.

I walked out of the room and went back to editing my video. I had nothing more to say.

-Alexandra's POV-

I got back home after dropping Alfie off. I went right upstairs and looked if I had brought a good pair of heels with me from home. I searched my closet and found a cute pair of black high heels. They were prefect for the dress. I tried everything on and felt I looked my best. I snapped a picture of myself and sent it to Zoe. She called me up right away.

"Hey!" I said answering the phone.

"You're going to the party!?!?" She said excitingly.

"Yup! Finn asked me this morning!" I said.

"Oh, Finn asked you." She said softly.

"Yeah, he asked me and I'm so excited! We're gonna have such an amazing time!!" I said.

"I can't wait!" She said excited.

"Me too!!" I said excited, "Alright, I gotta go now and figure out what jewelry I'm gonna wear."

"Okay, see you soon, bye." She said.

"Bye!" I said hanging up the phone.

I looked through my jewelry box and for some reason I just couldn't focus on picking out jewelry. I grabbed my laptop, headed downstairs and put the laptop on the couch. I went into the kitchen and made myself some hot chocolate. I returned to the living room and sat on the couch. I put the hot chocolate on the table next to me and I put the laptop on my lap. I opened it up and went to YouTube. I clicked on the video I did with Alfie and I rewatched it over and over again. I sat there and sipped my hot chocolate while reading through the comments. All of a sudden I heard the door open and close. I looked up and it was Marcus. He was coming home from his lunch date with his girlfriend. I quickly exited out of YouTube.

"Hey, what's up?" He said.

"Eh, nothing. Uh, Marcus, can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Sure. Anything." He responded, sitting down next to me.

"Do you ever regret some of the choices you make?" I asked softly.

"No, I don't." He responded, "I believe that everything happens for a reason. Some things you can't control and some things will just fall into place."

"Oh, alright, thanks." I said softly.

"Is everything alright Alexandra?" Marcus asked.

"No, yeah everything is fine. I just have some stuff on my mind." I answered.

"Okay, well I heard you're coming to the YouTube launch party. That's gonna be fun!" He said excitingly.

"Yeah! I'm really excited! Are you bringing your girlfriend?" I asked.

"Of course!" He chuckled.

We continued to talk about which hotel we would be staying at, what we would be doing after and anything else we could think of. I felt better about what was going on. Marcus put my mind at ease.

****Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! It's kinda short but I've been having writers block. Once Alfie puts up a new video I'll have more inspiration. Also a lot of you guys, of course I'm not naming names, but some of you have been asking if I can update sooner than I have been. The only reason that I never give you guys a specific date is because I never know when inspiration will strike or run out. I also have a life outside of Wattpad. But also to those who have been asking for me to update because they love what I'm writing, thank you so much! Thank you for reading and commenting and everything. I'm also sorry to say that this story is coming to an end soon. There will probably be like 3 more chapters. But I also have plans to write a sequel so you guys can look forward to that! Thanks again for reading and as the sweet Alfie Deyes always says, please leave your comments below!!****