Kiss

-Alexandra's POV-

"Wow Finn, this restaurant is really nice." I said looking around the restaurant.

Finn looked amazing tonight. He had on a suit and tie. His hair was perfectly done and he just looked all around amazing. He looked so good in a suit.

"Yeah, it's one of my favorites." He said putting his hand on my lower back.

He led me through the restaurant to our table. It was lit with candles, had a clean white tablecloth and there was live music. It was amazing. Finn pulled out my seat for me and let me sit down. He was such a gentleman. He ordered a glass of wine for each of us and it was amazing. The waiter came by and took our orders. We both got a filet minion. We talked for hours and hours. We talked about what we liked to do and what we wanted to do in the future.

"So Finn, do you see YouTube in your future?" I said taking a sip of wine.

"Of course, I love it. I wouldn't have so many of the friends I have without it." He said.

"Very true." I said with a chuckle.

Our waiter came with our food and we dug in. It was so delicious. Within 30 minutes it was all gone. We ordered a slice of chocolate cake to share and that was just as amazing as the steak. We both wanted to pay the check but in the end it was him paying. We left the restaurant and were headed back home. I wonder what was going through Finn's mind at that moment.

-Finn's POV-

Man did I wanna get with her. She looked so fit in her new black dress with her hair curled. And those heels, woah. Alfie had nothing on me. He was too safe. He doesn't take risks like I do. She was basically putty in my hands.

-Alexandra's POV-

He pulled up to my house and it was now about 10:30. He walked me up to my door. I started to unlock it. I turned around and he was dangerously close to my face.

"Would you wanna do this again sometime? Maybe a movie?" He said getting closer and closer.

"Sure, sounds great," I said as I also got closer, "well, goodnight."

"Goodnight." He said, still getting closer.

We moved into each other slowly. I could almost hear his heartbeat. Mine was going faster than the speed of light. I could feel the warmth of his breath on my lips. Before I knew it his lips crashed onto mine. His lips were soft and inviting. When we pulled away he looked me in the eyes and gave me a cheeky smile. I smiled back. He planted a quick kiss on my cheek and he started for his car. I went into the house and sighed. I was startled by a sound.

"Hi Alexandra!" I heard Alfie say.

"Jesus Alfie, you scared me." I said catching my breath.

"Sorry. So, uh, how was your date?" He asked me.

"It was really great. We went to a beautiful restaurant and it was just really nice. Where's Marcus?" I asked.

"WE'RE IN HERE!!!" I heard him shout from the kitchen.

"We?" I said as I went into the kitchen.

I saw Zoe standing there with a bowl full of popcorn.

"What are you still doing here?" I said taking a handful of popcorn.

"I'm staying the night, my train was cancelled." She said.

"Yay! Oo this will be fun!" I said.

"Yeah, we're about to watch Paranormal activity." Marcus said getting 4 beers out of the fridge.

I took two of them.

"What? That's like the scariest movie ever!!" I said walking back into the living room.

"We know, Zoe has never seen it." Marcus said following me into the living room.

"Alright, let me just go change into pajamas." I said putting down the beers on the table.

"Oh, Alexandra, do you mind if I borrow some pajamas?" Zoe asked me.

"Sure, come on." I said walking up the stairs.

She followed behind. We got to my room and I closed the door and locked it. She looked over at me like she was about to fall over.

"Zoe, why are you looking at me like that?" I asked her.

"Well? How did it go?" She asked me. She didn't seem excited or upset. She just looked indifferent.

"It, uh, it went amazing. He's amazing. We... we kissed. And it was perfect." I said as I felt myself start to blush.

"Oh, wow, that sure is something." She said. Again in the same tone as before.

"Is everything okay Zoe?" I asked her, worried that something is going on that I don't know about.

"Oh, no, everything is fine." She said.

-Zoe's POV-

"Oh, no, everything is fine." I answered.

I answered that, knowing full well everything wasn't fine. Alfie liked Alexandra and she had no idea. She got out a pair of pajamas for herself and for me. Luckily we were around the same size so whatever she wore fit me too. We changed and went back downstairs. We sat down on the couch. Marcus sat next to me, I sat next to Alexandra and she sat next to Alfie. I still couldn't believe that Alexandra had no idea how Alfie felt. I wanted to stand up right then and there and yell "YOU TWO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TOGETHER!!!!!." But of course I can't do that. That would ruin everything. I don't want any drama in this group, we have a perfect dynamic going on here and I love it. I don't want any of it to change, except of course I want Alexandra and Alfie to be together. Marcus started up the movie and I already felt scared. We all clutched onto each other like scared little kids.

-Alfie's POV-

Wow, she looked amazing when she got home. I almost had to detain myself from telling her how I feel. But she looked great wearing anything. Finn must have had a field day with the way Alexandra was dressed tonight. Marcus turned on the film and we began watching. The girls were clutching each other in horror. It was pretty funny. During one of the less intense scenes we all opened up a beer for each of us. Once the girls knew that a scary part was coming they put down their beers so they wouldn't drop them. All of a sudden a really scary part came up. Alexandra and Zoe screamed. Alexandra then buried her face into my chest. I was protecting her from the horror. I just held her until she pulled away. We laughed and went back to how we were originally sitting. The movie was over and it was now about 12 A.M. Marcus and I were way too tired to get in Marcus' car and drive back to my house.

"Mate, do you just want to spend the night?" Marcus asked.

"Sure, thanks." I said, "mind if I borrow a pair of pajama pants?"

"No problem. Let's go." Marcus said as he walked up the stairs.

I followed him into his room. He grabbed me a pair of pajama pants and a plain white loose tank top.

"Mate, what am I gonna do?" I asked him.

"I don't know, we all know that you guys work better than her and Finn. She just has to realize it for herself first." Marcus said trying to give me some words of wisdom.

"Yeah, I guess. I just know she's getting played. He does this with everyone he goes out with. Remember poor Jo. She was a wreak. And the worst part was that we were friends with her before they met. Just like Alexandra." I said starting to get worried.

What the hell am I going to do?

****Hello my lovelies! I have some amazing news!! I'm going to be in one of Alfie's videos!!!! I'm so exited and I can't wait for all of you to see it! I hope you all liked this chapter! I know some of you have been waiting for something like this to happen so I hope I delivered. But sorry it's so short! I felt that this was a good place to end it. And as the sexy Alfie Deyes always says, please leave your comments below!!!****