The Date

-Alexandra's POV-

"A what?" I asked confused.

"A date, tonight, with me, what do you say?" He said. Oh he was good.

"I say, pick me up at 7." I said.

Before he could respond I walked away and went to change in the changing rooms. I came out and found the girls over by some shoes. I pulled Zoe aside.

"I have something to tell you." I said getting excited.

"What?" She said.

"Finn just asked me on a date. And I said yes." I said getting excited.

"Oh wow! That's exciting!" She said.

"I was wondering if you could help me with my hair, I want to curl it but I'm not very good at it." I said chuckling.

"Yeah, no problem." She said.

We were all done with our shopping. We paid for what we got and were on our way home. We were in the car and I was in the front with Marcus. At a stoplight Marcus turned around and faced the guys in the backseat.

"Oi, you guys wanna stay for dinner tonight?" Marcus asked.

"Nah mate we can't, sorry." Jack answered for him and Finn.

Well I knew full well why Finn couldn't stay for dinner.

"What about you Alfie?" Marcus said.

"Yeah, sure." Alfie responded.

We got back home and the twins got into their car and left. Within seconds Zoe pulled up in a taxi. She got out and walked up the steps with me and the boys.

"Oi, Zoe, do you want to stay for dinner?" Marcus asked once we got in the house.

"Yeah, that sounds nice." Zoe responded.

We ran up the stairs and we began the beauty process. She started curling my hair and we finished it in about an hour. It came out perfectly. She was a wiz with a curling iron. Then she started doing my makeup. We talked throughout the whole process about what was going to happen. She finally finished my makeup and I looked flawless. I put on my dress and heels and looked in the mirror.

"Alexandra, you look amazing." Zoe said standing behind me in the mirror.

"Thanks to you. You basically did all the work, thanks again." I said.

"No problem, that's what girlfriends are for." She said smiling.

I looked at the clock and it was now 7 o'clock. I started walking down the stairs and heard a doorbell ring. The boys looked over at me and were in shock.

"Woah, Alexandra. Where are you off too?" Marcus said.

Alfie's jaw was just kind of hanging there.

"On a date." I said as I opened the door and there he was holding some flowers.

"Good evening Alexandra, these are for you." Finn said as he held out the bouquet.

"Aw thank you, they're beautiful. Let me just go put them in some water and then we can go." I said as I started for the kitchen.

"Okay," He said as he walked in the house, "Hey guys."

"Hey mate." Alfie said in an almost annoyed way.

I returned to the living room and was ready to go.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later. Bye!" I said as I walked out the door with Finn.

-Alfie's POV-

What the fuck was going on!?!? Why was Alexandra going on a date with this twat? And Zoe knew all about it and didn't even tell me. I needed some answers.

"Zoe, can I talk to you for a second?" I said pulling her aside.

"What's up?" She said.

"Why the hell did Alexandra just leave with that arse?" I said furiously.

"Maybe because she didn't want to wait around for you." Zoe said sternly. I've never seen her like this.

"What do you mean?" I responded.

"She didn't want to waste her time with something that might never happen. You haven't shown her how you feel about her." Zoe said.

"Okay, I'm gonna tell you something but you can't tell Alexandra." I said in a hushed tone.

"What is it?" She asked.

"The night she stayed over, she fell asleep on the couch. I moved her to my bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I don't know why I did it, but I did." I said spilling my guts.

Zoe's mouth just dropped open.

"What? Alfie why didn't you tell her how you feel? Now she's off with Finn!!! She's starting to like him." She said yelling at me.

"I've got to go stop her. I need to tell her." I said almost ready to run out the door.

"Alfie, don't!!! All your gonna do is create drama. And you don't want that, do you? Let this whole thing run its course and what's meant to be will be." She said trying to calm me down.

"Fine." I said walking back into the living room.

"Mate, everything will be alright." Marcus said trying to get into the conversation.

"I know." I said angrily.

Arghhh, why didn't I do something when I had the chance. I'm such a fucking twat. She was gonna fall for his charm and good looks. She will never see him for what he really is.

****OMFG GUYS I MEET ALFIE AND JOE!!!!!!! They were on omegle one night!! They were super sweet and super nice. So things are getting a little intense huh? What do you guys think??? Well as the cheeky Alfie Deyes always says, please leave your comments at the bottom!****