British TV

-Alexandra's POV-

Zoe and I finished cleaning up my room and changed back into our normal clothes. We washed our paint colored faces once again and put our makeup on once again. We both went downstairs and saw that the boys were all sitting in the living room talking about Caspar's new video. We walked into the living room and the boys all looked at us.

"How did it come out?" Marcus asked us.

"Really good, but it smells really bad in there. I don't know how I'm support to sleep there tonight." I said.

"You can stay with us." Caspar spoke up.

We all looked at Caspar like he was nuts.

"What?" Caspar asked looking confused.

"Um, yeah Alexandra, you can stay with us while it dries over night." Alfie said.

"Are you guys sure? I don't wanna intrude on anything." I said looking at both of them.

"Intrude on what? We have no lives." Caspar said.

"Are you sure?" I asked chuckling.

"We're positive." Alfie said.

"Alright, let me just pack up some things I need." I said, "Zoe come help me."

We started walking up the stairs and got to my room.

"Dude, what am I supposed to do?" I asked Zoe pacing back and forth.

"What do you mean what are you supposed to do? Stay over their house is what you're going to do." She said laughing.

"Alright, I'll stay over." I said getting a small duffel bag out of my closet.

I walked out of my room to where all of my dressers now were and opened up multiple drawers. I took out an old concert tank top, a pair of my university sweatpants, and my fuzzy socks. I looked through the other drawers to find an outfit for the next day. I picked out a pair of skinny jeans, a sheer, flowy tank top and a bandeau to go underneath it. I went over to another drawer and picked out a clean pair of underwear and a bra. During this whole time Zoe was following me around. She kept asking me if I would tell we everything that happened.

"Zoe, yes, IF anything happens I'll be sure you're the first to know." I said reassuring her.

I went over to my bathroom that I unfortunately had to share with Marcus. I took out a toiletries bag from the bathroom closet and put everything I needed in it. Shampoo, conditioner, soap, shaving cream, razor, face cream and anything else you could think of. I piled it all into my duffel bag, zipped it up and brought it downstairs. Alfie and Caspar looked at me and Zoe coming down the stairs. My stomach got butterflies, and I started to feel better about spending the night at their apartment.

"Alright, let's head out." Zoe said grabbing the keys out of her bag.

"See ya tomorrow Marcus." I said to Marcus.

"See ya." He said.

We all piled into Zoe's car and we were off. We got to the guys apartment complex in a few minutes.

"I'll be there in a minute guys, I gotta talk to Zoe about some stuff." I said to them.

"What stuff?" Alfie asked.

"... Woman stuff." I answered.

"Say no more." Caspar said running away.

"Works every time." I chuckled to Zoe.

"So just text me or call me if you need anything." Zoe said.

"Alright. Thanks." I said hugging her.

"No problem." She said returning the embrace.

I left the car and walked into the building where Alfie and Caspar were waiting for me. We rode the elevator up to their floor and walked to their door. Caspar took out his keys and unlocked the door. The apartment was surprisingly very clean. I actually expected it to be a lot more messy. We walked in and they showed me around the place. Alfie walked over to the couch in the living room area and started taking it apart.

"And this is the pull out couch." he said taking off the cushions, "it comes apart like this." he said pulling on part of the contraption.

As he pulled on it, I could see his muscles in his arms flex. They looked great. I've always been a sucker for good arms. He shows me how everything works and whatnot and then put the couch back together. I put my duffel bag in the corner of the room and then plopped down on the couch. I was so tired from the events of today. From painting to going all the way to Lucky Chip's then to Dominos, all I wanted to do was sleep. But I knew these guys liked to stay up late. It was already 5:30, but I was still stuffed from lunch. I really didn't feel like eating dinner at all. I would just wait until someone said something about dinner, I didn't wanna seem out of place at all. I wanted to seem as normal as possible. But not too normal, these are youtubers we're talking about. Caspar sat down next to me and turned on the TV.

"Have you watched much British TV since you've been here?" Caspar asked me.

"Not really, I haven't had much time to watch TV. I've been really busy setting up a bunch of things in the new house, why? What's good in the UK?" I asked Caspar.

"I really enjoy Doctor Who." Caspar answered.

"Oh yeah, I've heard of that show, I've always wanted to get into it but I never did." I said.

"You have to watch it!! I'll put it on!" Caspar said excitingly.

"Caspar stop annoying her!!" Alfie shouted from the kitchen.

Alfie walked into the living room holding 3 beers in his hands. He handed one of them to Caspar and the other to me. I took it from him and looked at it, then looked up at him. I never had this brand of beer before. I guess it was just one more thing that was different here. I twisted off the top and took a sip. It was really good. Way different than in America. We all took sips from our bottles until Alfie held up his bottle.

"To friendship!" He said.

"To friendship!" Caspar and I replied holding up our drinks.

****Hey everyone!! Thanks again for reading! I saw that I got over 500 reads on this story!! Thank you all so much, I love you guys <3. And as the sweet Alfie Deyes always says, please leave your comments at the bottom!!**** Quick edit, Alfie does not friendzone her!!!!