Chapter One

****Hey all! Just a quick little thank you for reading my story. It means a lot to me! I really don't have a title for this first chapter because nothing really specific happens here. Enjoy! ****

-Alexandra's POV-

I look through the stack of traveling papers I need to remember to bring to the airport tomorrow morning.  I was dreading waking up so early in the morning, but who cares? I can't believe I have the opportunity to intern at YouTube for my college. And not only is it a great experience, but the internship is in London! I've always wanted to go there since I was younger, and now I have the chance. I brought my suitcase down the stairs and into the foyer. I looked over at my mom and saw that she had tears in her eyes.

"Mom, don't do this now." I said walking over to her.

"I'm sorry, I'm just going to miss you so much! Do you really have to go there 3 months before the internship starts?" She said holding back more tears.

"I don't have to, but the program recommends it. I need to know where everything is and get settled in."

"Alright, that makes sense." She says looking down at the floor.

"Now, let's get some sleep so I don't miss my flight in the morning." I said setting up my suitcases for the next day.

****Sorry this chapter was so short. This was just kind of a letting you know a bit about the character and how her family is taking the fact she's leaving. I hoped you enjoyed it and and as Aflie Deyes always says, please leave your comments at the bottom!****