Would You Rather and Innuendo Bingo

-Zoe's POV-

"Hello guys! Look who I'm with!!" I said excitingly.

"Hello guys!!!" She said.

"It's Alexandra! If you guys haven't seen my vlogs lately then, well I'll let her explain who she is." I said gesturing to Alexandra.

"I'm Alexandra, I'm Marcus' new roommate, or flatmate if you're from the UK. Obviously I'm not."

"Alexandra is from America!" I said in my best American accent.

"That's right." She said in her best british accent.

"Good one." I said sarcastically.

"You started it!" She chuckled.

"So we just sent out a tweet that asked for you guys to send in some Would You Rather questions. And they're still coming in!" I said.

I looked over at Alexandra and she was checking her phone for a second. I heard her squeal.

"WE'RE ONE OF THE WORLD TRENDING TOPICS!!!!" She shouted!

"No way!!! Show the camera!" I said.

She held up her phone to the camera.

"Zoe I've never trended before." She said.

"Awww, Alexandra has had a lot of firsts since she came here." I said patting her on the back.

"Haha, well this is exciting!" She said.

"Okay, so on to the video. Would you do the honor of explaining what is going on?" I asked her.

"I would be delighted," She said chuckling, "So basically we picked ten Would You Rather questions for each other, I ask Zoe ten, and she asks me ten. I don't know her questions to me and vise versa." She said with ease.

She was really getting the hang of this video making stuff.

"So rock paper scissors to chose who goes first?" I asked.

"Sure." Alexandra said getting ready to play.

We played and Alexandra won.

"Okay, Zoe, would you rather sit in a really hot room on the hottest day, or take an ice cold shower on the coldest?" She asked.

"I think you know what I'm going to say." I say laughing.

"Well you absolutely hate the cold." She said.

"Yeah the cold makes me miserable so I think I would go with the hot room on a hot day." I said laughing.

"I would pick the same, but only because I love summer clothes and I would be able to wear them in the hot room." She said.

"Okay, now mine for you," I said.

-Alexandra's POV-

"Okay, now mine for you," She said looking at her phone for one.

"Lay it on me!" I said excitingly.

"Oh here's a really good one. Would you rather feed a turtle your left finger or feed a narwhal your right finger?" Zoe asked me giggling.

"What the actual f... guys why did you ask that? And why did you pick that?" I said cracking up.

"I don't know, it's just hilarious." Zoe said.

"You guys are weird people! But that's a tricky one because I'm right handed but if a turtle ate my left finger it then it would take forever and be more painful." I said trying to explain myself.