Breakfast

>Later that night, about 10:30<

-Finn's POV-

I honestly thought it would be easier to get with Alexandra. I guess this one is gonna be a chase. But from the way she acts around me it shouldn't be long until we hook up. I brought my stuff into the guest room which was right across the hall from Alexandra's room. This was gonna be fun. I went into the bathroom and took out my contacts, put them away and put on my glasses like I do every night. I came out of the bathroom only to bump into Alexandra.

-Alexandra's POV-

I started for the bathroom and just as I was about turn the corner I bumped into someone. Our bodies collided and I looked up and there staring down at me with piercing green eyes was Finn. I took a small step back, and he held my gaze. No, snap out of it.

"Oh sorry." I said as I awkwardly tried to move around him.

When I moved left, he moved left. When I moved right, he moved right. He finally stepped to the side, bowed and held out his arm for me to go ahead.

"All yours." He said in a smug way.

"Thanks." I said.

I went into the bathroom, closed the door and locked it. I sat down at the door and just though. What the fuck was going on!? I gotta say, this guy knew what he was doing. Maybe a little too well. I shrugged it off and started my nighttime routine. I finished up and was all ready for bed. I went back to my room and as I was closing the door I heard something.

"Goodnight Alexandra!" Jack said in a very sweet voice.

"Goodnight Jack, see you in the morning." I said smiling at him.

"See ya." He said.

We both closed our doors and I smiled. At least one of the Harries twins is a sweetheart. I got into bed and let my troubles go away. I slowly fell into a deep sleep.

>The next morning<

-Alexandra's POV-

I woke up that morning at about 8 A.M. I quickly brushed out my hair and tied it up into a bun. I had on a pair of sweatpants and a tank top, like always. I put on my flip flop slippers and made my way down the stairs. I walked to the kitchen and to the fridge. I opened it up and then I heard something that made me jump.

"Good morning." Finn said, then took a sip of his coffee.

"Oh, morning, I didn't think anyone else would be up at this time." I said.

"I'm a morning person." He said.

He was wearing his glasses which made him look even more attractive. Damn, why me?

"Same, ugh." I said with a groan.

"What's wrong?" He said with a chuckle.

"We have like nothing to eat for breakfast." I said as I shut the fridge.

"Why don't we go out for breakfast?" Finn asked as he walked towards me.

"What about Jack and Marcus?" I asked.

"Eh, we'll go without them, they deserve it for being so lazy." Finn said with a chuckle.

"Alright, I just need to get changed." I said walking up the stairs.

"Yeah, same." Finn said as he followed closely behind me.

-Finn's POV-

Oh god, I couldn't stop staring at her arse. I mean it was right there!