2.5 Dig Dug

"Mews! Mewsy!" Claudia called out.

Star watched as her mother called for their beloved cat outside, Star holding in tears at the thought of the cat being dead.

"Why didn't you say you kept him Dustin?" Star questioned angrily.

"You wanted to kill him." Dustin explained.

"Because he's dangerous!" Star snapped. "Do you see that now?"

Dustin looked out the window and shushed the girl, and picking up the phones as their mum walked in, causing Star to huff.

"Dusty, baby, are you sure she's not in your room? Stary?" Claudia questioned.

"Sorry mum." Star said sympathetically.

"Uh-huh." Dustin muttered, holding a finger up to his mum, making Star sigh. "Thank you so much, Mr McCorkle. Thank you so much. You are a true life saver. All right, this was great. Thank you, all right. Have a good one. Bye, bye now. You too."

"Good news?" Star asked sarcastically making Dustin nod at her.

"Did, they find her?" Claudia asked Hopeful.

"No. But they did see her wandering around Loch Nora." Dustin explained.

"How did the poor baby get all the way out there?" Claudia wondered as she let out a light cry.

"I don't know. Lost, I guess. But they're gonna look for her." Dustin assured her.

"Yeah, we'll stay here incase they call again." Star told her.

"And you're gonna go help look? Yeah?" Dustin asked.

"Give me a hug." Star whispered, as Claudia pulled her children into a hug. "Give me a hug."

"Go get her." Dustin encouraged. "You're gonna find her."

"We can find her." Star gulped, hating having to lie as her mother got ready to go search.

"We can find her." Claudia repeated.

"I love you." Dustin and Star said simultaneously.

"I love you." Claudia said as she stepped out.

"Love you." Star smiled awkwardly.

"All right, go." Dustin smiled with hus thumbs up. As soon as she left Star looked at her brother.

"We're going to hell." Star mumbled.

"Yep." Dustin sighed. "Shall we?"

"We shall." Star gulped.

They ran outside, opening the doors that slanted up from the floor. They led down to the basement.

They then went into the kitchen, grabbing stuff to put on them for protection. Star then went into the fridge, grabbing some ham.