3.3 The Case of The Missing Lifeguard

Now in El's room, the girls decided to have a sleepover at Hopper's cabin. Star danced with Max as Eleven looked in a magazine.

"Oh," Max chuckled. "You found Ralph Macchio."

"Macchio?" Eleven asked.

"The Karate kid." Star said. "Hai-yah!"
Max and Eleven chuckled at this.

"He's hot right?" Max wiggled her brows.

"I wouldn't know, I'm more into batgirl." Star shrugged. "Bet she's an amazing kisser."

Max nudged Star, making her giggle and wink. "No one could beat you." Star winked.

"Hey, uh... is Mike a good kisser?" Max asked.

"I don't know." Eleven blushed. "He's my first boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend." Max corrected, Eleven looked down. "Hey, don't worry about it. Okay? He'll come crawling back to you in no time, begging for forgiveness."

"I bet he's totally wallowing in self-pity, the other two aswell." Star stated. "He's probably like, 'oh, I hope she takes me back'."

"God, what I wouldn't give to see their stupid faces." Max chuckled. "What is it?"

"I have a way." Eleven said.

"I know where this is going, I'll get the radio." Star chuckled, getting it and creating radio static as Eleven grabbed a blindfold.

"Is this really gonna work?" Max asked and Eleven gave a slight nod as Star sat next to Max on the bed. "Holy shit, this is insane."

"Max." Eleven scolded.

"Yeah, quiet. I'm sorry." Max said making Star place her head on her shoulder.

"I see them." Eleven stated and Max got to the floor.

"What are they doing?" Star wondered, sliding down beside Max.

"Eating." Eleven replied. "They say we are 'species'."

"What?" Max questioned.

"Emotion, not logic." Eleven quoted.

"Assholes!" Star exclaimed with a huff.

Eleven took off her blind fold, a tiny bit of blood coming from her nose. And a hint of a smile rested on her face.

"What happened?" Max asked.

Eleven laughed, falling to lay down. Star smiled at this. "What did they do?" Star wondered as she continued to laugh and they all did- stopping when they heard Hopper's car.

"Let's put on some music." Max smiled, getting up to put it on as Star hopped on Eleven's bed and looked through her batgirl comic.

The door burst open, as Max and Eleven looked through a magazine, Star snapping her gaze up.