3.6 E Pluribus Unum

The group stood up, looking towards the blinking lights. Star bit her lip as she noticed Will shiver.

"He's here." Will stated.

"We gotta go! Now!" Mike shouted.

The group ran past thr front desk lady, ignoring her call. They ran up the stairs, hurrying to the older teens.

Star tripped as she ran up, panicked about what was happening. They ran around the corner and El forced the door open. The mini Flayer growled at the girl.

"That's the opposite of holy." Star grimaced as it ran towards them.

Eleven yelled, throwing it into thr wall, making it wail. She then sent it into the other wall as Nancy hid, sending it up into the ceiling.

Eleven screamed as it snarled, throwing it out the wall, making it fall right outside the front doors.

"Go!" Eleven told Jonathan and he ran towards his girlfriend.

Star ran with the others back down, wheezing as she did so. When they got outside, Star fell into a sitting position as they watched the creature slip into the sewers.

"Guys?" Star coughed, and they turned around. "Inhaler."

"Shit, shit." Max muttered.

"Where is it?" Nancy asked.

"Lobby." Star gasped, remembering thats where last checked her pocket.

"I'll get it!" Lucas exclaimed as Max dropped beside the girl.

"Hey, it's okay. It's okay. Keep your eyes on me." Max encouraged. "Just follow my breathing."

Star continued to wheeze, Eleven watching in confusion as she had never seen Star this bad.

"Got it!" Lucas yelled handing it to Max.

"Okay," Max mumbled shaking it, "Okay push the button." Star did so, breathing in. "Hold for, one, two, three."

The next day, the group were at Hopper's, pictures lay infront of Eleven so she can try and locate where the Flayer is building its army up.

Star played with a ball as El sat in her room alone trying to find them, she had been in the void a long time.

"It can't be good for her to be in there for this long." Mike stated.

"Mike, you need to relax." Max said, sitting with Star.

"What if she gets brain damage or something?" Mike asked as he paced.

"Oh, shit. Is that a real thing?" Lucas asked.

"I think you boys are brain damaged." Star sighed.

"It's not a thing. He made it up." Max informed the boy. "Mike doesn't know what the hell he's talking about."