2.9 The Gate

Eleven and Mike pulled themselves into a hug, and Star smiled at the sight in disbelief. El was back.

"Is that..." Max asked and Star and Lucas nodded.

"I never gave up on you." Mike told her. "I called you every night for-"

"353 days." El interrupted. "I heard."

"Why didn't you tell me you were there?" Mike asked. "That you were okay?"

"Because I wouldn't let her." Hopper stated, making them all look at him. "What the hell is this? Where have you been?"

"Where have you been?" El retorted, before being pulled into a hug.

"You've been hiding her." Mike muttered pushing Hopper. "You've been hiding her this whole time!"

"Hey!" Hopper shouted. "Let's talk. Alone."

Hopper then took Mike off and Star immediately stepped towards the girl with teary eyes.

"E." Star mumbled.

"S." Eleven smiled, pulling the slightly shorter girl into a hug.

"I missed you." Star sniffled.

"I missed you." El agreed.

"I like your style." Star chuckled pulling away, making Eleven look at herself. "You look badass."

"Badass." Eleven muttered making Star nod, and move back to allow Lucas and Dustin pull her into a hug.

"We missed you." Lucas stated as he hugged El.

"I missed you, too." Eleven said.

"We talked about you pretty much every day." Dustin admitted before him and Lucas stepped back.

"Teeth." El said, poking Dustin's lied before pulling back.

"What?" Dustin asked in confusion.

"You have teeth." Eleven stated making Star chuckle.

"Oh. You like these pearls?" Dustin purred making Star grimace, and Eleven startled.

"Dustin." Star groaned.

"Eleven?" Max asked walking over to them. "Hey, um, I'm Max. I've heard alot about you." Max then held out her hand.

Eleven gave her a blank look, ignoring the friendly gesture and pushing past her to hug Joyce.

"Sorry. She's not good with new people." Star explained to Max softly, making her nod. "I'm sure she'll warm up to you."

"Thanks." Max mumbled.

The group saw Eleven be taken to Will's room, but once they saw Joyce and the girl in the kitchen they walked over.

"Do you think if we got you back there, that you could close it?" Joyce asked.

"It's not like it was before. It's grown." Hopper sighed. "Alot. And I mean, that's considering we can get in there."

Now all gathered together, they are trying to create a plan of action on how to win this battle.

"The place is crawling with those dogs." Hopper said.

"Demo-dogs." Dustin corrected.

"I'm sorry, what?" Hopper questioned.

"I said, uh, Demo-dogs." Dustin repeated. "Like Demogorgon and dogs. You put them together it sounds pretty badass-"