Chapter 3

Christian Nini

^^^ Kennedy's ring and wedding dress*************************************************

*************************************************

I hate people

I always have and I don't trust many either. When my father explained that I would have to marry in order to fully gain rulership over the mafia, I didn't care who it was. So I signed the papers documenting I was the new leader. When she entered to room I was left speechless, which doesn't happen often.

She was beautiful, and very attractive. Don't get me wrong I love all women, no matter their shape, size, or skin complexion is. But there was something about her that her face. She just looked so innocent.

"Bro bro you ready to get married" Trey said as he lit a cigarette.

"Do I have a choice?" I replied

"No, but still, and don't act like you ain't see that fat ass she got. You know I know you're an ass man" I turned to look at him.

"If you ever say anything like that about her again consider it your last words. You understand?" I said with all seriousness. "For starters in an hour she will be your Queen don't talk about her like she's some stripper"

I watched as Tony's eyebrows raised, "well damn it, looks like he's already whipped." He walked over to tray and handed him some money. "He said that you were possessive and that you were already whipped but I at least thought it would take a week before you'd start acting like this."

I rolled my eyes, "I don't have time for this. She's just a person I needed to get my father out of power, and don't forget right after the wedding we are all going back home. I hate this stupid ass city."

"Mannn I don't know what's wrong with you. New York is the city where dreams come true. It's literally LaLa land," Trey and I both looked at Tony dumbfounded by his statement.

"Both of you get out," I started getting annoyed. Maybe it was because I always despised marriage, but in order to get that devil off of his thrown there are sacrifices that need to be made to be a king.

"What did I do. I ain't do shit so ion know why you kicking me out. He's the one talking about how wonderful New York is." Both Tony and Trey began to bicker.

I started massaging my temporal before I finally snapped. "BOTH OF YOU OUT NOW!!" I didn't have to tell them twice. Both silently walk out of the room.

Kennedy may be attractive and beyond beautiful, but I was not looking for companionship or love. I learned the hard way years ago, the less people you love, the less pain you'll feel. The last person I ever loved died in my arms. And honestly I'd rather not go through that again.

I glanced at the clock. It was time. It was going to be a normal arranged marriage ceremony. Walk down the isle, say some stupid vows, and sign the marriage certificate.

I downed some bourbon and prepared my mind. At least she's not ugly and she doesn't look like a botched barbie who's money hungry.