Chapter 34

Kennedy

This morning was pure chaos. I was still trying walk properly after the events of last night when I heard arguing downstairs.

For some reason Trey and Tony got into some altercation which is weird because they never fight. After the fight both men left the house and haven't been back since and now it's 2pm.

I would go bother Elora but she's tired and my sisters are working so the only person left is my husband.

I walk down to his office and open the door. He's reading through a bunch of papers with his glasses on.

"Come here baby." He says without looking up.

I smile like a pathetic child but i don't care. As soon as I reach his desk he takes off his glasses and sets the paper down.

I sit of his lap, and he kisses me all over my face. I giggle, "Christian" I whine.

" what's wrong Kenny?"

"When's our next deal?"

"In two days time but tomorrow I want you to be apart of a very important meeting"

"Okay, since there's nothing today I was thinking maybe we could get matching tattoos"

A smirk appears on his face, "is that right?"

"Yea I mean because you don't have many for a big mafia man."

He smiles, "I've never cared for tattoos too much but we can get matching tattoos."

I yelped in excitement, "thank you so much now let's go."
*************************************************
At the shop the artist shows us many designs.

"I want two tattoos," my head whips to Christian's direction in shock

"I want three." I say to my tattoo artist, not trying to one up him but I have my reasons

"You want three? Why?" Christian asks

"How about you wait until they're done." I reply

He laughs and shakes his head as he walks into one of the private rooms.

"So your husband said you'll be picking a tattoo for the both of you, am I right?" My tattoo artist asks

"Yes" I look at one of the designs and there is a design of earth. It causes me to smile as I remember his words from last night. "The earth design will be the shared design and can you tell him I want it to my on the back of his wrist"

The artist smiles and relays the message. When the artist returns I tell her my other designs. "I'd like a simple crown on my collar bone with the name Diane under it, and my last tattoo I'd like a half sleeve of a lion with a rose under it on my upper arm."

^^the lion tattoo

^^the lion tattoo

The tattoo artist smiles, "well let's get started."

The artist didn't take as long as I thought she would've. In total for all three tattoos she took about six hours.