Chapter 33

Christian

I was never one for surrendering to people, neither was I a person who showed emotion, but here in this moment I'm willing to give Kennedy all of me.

I spin her around smashing my mouth in hers. I allow her to explore my mouth with her tongue as I cup her ass.

Backing away slightly I part her legs with my foot. I stoop down and stare at her already wet pussy. A smile appears in my face before I dive in and enjoy my meal.

Her smell of coconut and mango engulfs me causing my dick to become more hard.

I keep eye contact with het as I devour her. Get sweet folds make me greedy for more and eager for her juices to come into my mouth.

I watch as she throws her head back against the shower walls. The image of her falling almost makes me cum undone but I hold it in.

I begin sucking on her clit and that's all it takes for her to cum in my mouth. I immediately smash my lips on her allowing her to taste herself which caused her to moan.

I pick her up so she can wrap her legs around my waist. I line my dick with her pussy and slowly fills her up.

I move slowly initially, but pick up my pace. I bite my lip to suppress my moans, but truth be told I am am already on edge.

My balls tighten as the shower fills with the sounds of our skin slapping and her moans.

Her pussy pulses as I thrust in her so I know she is close. I capture her nipple in my mouth while massaging the other.

Every part of my body aches for more but before I can do more she cums hard. So hard as I thrust back inside, her cum splashes back on my pelvic area.

I set her down gently and turned off the water. I lead her out of the shower and stop in front of out double sink. "Bend of over"

Her eyes widen but silently she obeys. I grab both of her hands and hold them behind her back before entering her again. This time I'm rough. Her body jolts forward.

"Shit!", she cries

I wrap her hair around my other hand and force her to look in the mirror I'm front of us. "I want you to watch yourself fall apart in this mirror while I fuck you. I want you to see how you make me feel while your greedy pussy takes in all of me." I say lowly

As I start to move I already know she isn't going to last long but I don't care. Her moan grow so load I have no doubt that the whole house can hear us but I don't care.

Her eyes roll back in her head but I stop my movements. "No don't stop. Please.... Please don't stop" she begs

I lean down to her ear, "I told you to keep your eyes on the mirror at all times. I expect you to abide by that. Am I understood?"

"Y..yes"

I start moving shy but this time making my thrusts harder just so I can see her big tits bounce against the sink.

She arches her back even more and starts to squirm. "Don't you dare"

"P..please may I cum?" She asks breathlessly

That alone almost made me cum. I shook my head, "no you only cum when I tell you to"

He legs buckled beneath her, but I held her in place. Letting go of her hair I rubbed her sensitive area on her clit.

"OH MY GOD!!! PLEASE LET ME CUM"

"No"

I pulled out of her and turn her around and placed her on top of the sink. I placed both of her legs on top of my shoulders before entering her again.