Chapter 4

Christian Nini

I needed something stronger than the stupid champagne that was served. I reminded myself to keep my distance from Kennedy. She is going to be a big big problem.

All she did was walk down the isle, but I couldn't get over her astounding beauty and figure.

Not surprisingly her father didn't even tell her goodbye when we left for the airport. Dumbass. Now we were in the plane about to take off. I glanced up at her and watched how her leg began to bounce frantically. He breathing increased and her eyes were squeezed shut. Has she never been on a plane? Doesn't Alexander have 3 planes and 2 jets?

I reached over and held her hand. Leaning towards her I caught her sent. Mango and coconut. Well shit.. now I'm really screwed. "Just breathe. Take deep breathes and count to ten." She listened.

I didn't realize I was still holding her hand until I looked he way again. I was shocked to see myself caressing her hand. How the hell? I quickly took my hand from hers.

I have got to pull myself together. "Umm. Christian where do you live." She asked. Honestly I wasn't expecting her to actually talk at all.

"Miami." I answered simply.

"As in Miami, Florida?" I turned to her with furrowed eyebrows

"No Miami Alaska" I retired sarcastically, but she looked as if she actually believed what I said. There is no way this woman is human. Then again knowing Alexander he probably never took her anywhere.

"Yes Miami Florida" I said changing my tone to a more mellow one.

She simply nodded and turned her head towards the window. "Have you ever been anywhere outside of New York?"

She shook her head. "No I haven't, I've never been outside of penthouse. If I went outside it was on the stone patio," I stared at her for a long time trying to see if I found any sarcasm or humor. When I found none I added Alexander on the list to people I will be killing.

Once the plane landed I told Elora to take Kennedy to the house. Trey and Tony followed me to the warehouse.

"Veronica, give me a status update" I demanded

"Your father has been removed from your house. All of his favorite men have been fired. Alexander wants more money and..."

"Money? What money I didn't pay Alexander anything. I'm not gonna pay for a wife" I retorted

"Yes sir but your father promised him a payout of three mil.."'

"Three million what? It better be three million donkeys because that man isn't getting a dime from me. My father made that promise not me so if he wants his money tell his to call his best friend Sal Nini."

"Okay.. lastly your father wants a monthly allowance of two million"

I laughed at her statement. "You have got to be kidding me. His chest is might high." After calming down I got serious. The nerve these men have. "So I'm going to say this once Alexander will not get a dime from me and my father can rot for all I care. Since that solves everything you can see your way through the door."

"The audacity of them" Trey placed and handed on his chest. "Nah but in all seriousness you know that's gonna cause trouble right. You not giving him the money he asked for and everything else."

"Since when do I care about causing trouble." I asked

"True true, but you have to remember the mafia changed a lot in four months it went from being all Italian to a mix of every nation. It's no longer an Italian mafia it's now an American mafia" explained Trey.

"Your point?"

"My point is that he's pissed. Now I'm happy about the changes. Shoot we all are, but I don't know man. At the wedding I was watching him. I guess his goonies told him all of the changes that took place. He looked like he wanted to shoot you at that altar."

Valid point. I changed the mafia to be more diverse because why not. My father had this stupid rule about having a certain about of every race around you so you don't seem racist. Needless to say I hated that. I hate division because of race so when I took over I didn't put a limit on any race who wanted on of the mafia.

"All I'm saying I watch him man, because I just know he's gonna start some shit"

"I agree" said Tony. " I was watching him at the wedding too. Both him and Alexander look sketchy so just be on the lookout. Anyway I'd love to sit and talk about these assholes but I'm hungry so imma go order some wings and pizza."

I thought about their words. If been so distracted by Kennedy I forgot to pay attention. I can't afford for that to happen again. I need to say as far away from her as possible