Chapter 15

Kennedy

Today was full of getting my hair ready and choosing another club worthy outfit. Just as I was eyeing which heels would match my outfit Elora stumbled in. I quickly reached out and grabbed her.

"You okay?" I asked.

"No!" She sobbed. "I had my first ultra sound today, and the doctor told me that I'm having twins." She pulled out her sonogram. I almost laughed, but I suppressed it.

"I mean... congrats!" I said doing my best to hide my amusement.

"Congrats?!?! Hell no! I can't deal with two babies at the same time. That's it after this mission I'm telling Trey and then I'm going to kick him in the balls." I laughed.

"You guys ready it's almost eleven?" Jen walked in. Both her and Kendra were curvy, just not as thick as me.

Jen wore a short black dress that hugged her curves, styled with black sandal heels. What Kendra wore shocked me to the core. She wore a short pink and white dress with a cutout in the middle of it, paired with baby pink heels.

I didn't take her for the pink kind of girl, maybe I was wrong. "No..." wined Elora. "I'll be back I'm gonna go get ready now!"

"What's wrong with her?" Asked Kendra.

I laughed, "long story."

After much deliberation I decided on a blush and peach short dress styled with blush heels. Just as I exited my closet Elora walked in with a beautiful bright orange short dress with a see through bottom styled with gold heels.

"Damn we look good! I hope I don't have to whoop anybody's ass tonight I actually wanna stay cute." Exclaimed Kendra. We al laughed
*************************************************

 We al laughed *************************************************

Jennifer's outfit

Kendra's outfit