Chapter 24

Christian

We'd been on the plane for about an hour. First I showered and then she followed. I took out my laptop and started searching files for more information on Alex.

Just as I started to read a file my lawyer sent to me Kennedy walked out of the bedroom with women boxers and a tank top on.

I could feel my dick harden immediately. She walked over to me and straddled my lap. By this point my dick was hard as a rock. "Is there something you need baby?" I asked

She didn't answer me, instead she stared into my eyes. I started getting concerned, "did something happen? What's wrong" I asked again

"I... I umm."

"It's done you don't have to tell me of you don't want to." I said reassuringly

I leaned forward and kissed her. I was about to back away when deepened the kiss. This time she locked my lip for entrance. I granted it for her.

She took her time exploring my mouth as I did hers the other day. She bit down hard in my bottom lip which caused a grunt to come out of me.

I grabbed her luscious ass and pushed up so she could feel the power she had over me. It made me smile when my action resulted in a moan. She backed away slightly.

We were both panting trying to catch our breaths. She started removing her top, but I stopped her. "Kennedy we don't have to right now."

"I know but I want to. I want you to make me feel good, and I want to make you feel good in return." She said as she looked at me with innocent eyes.

In that moment I knew, she had become my weakness. "Okay" was all I could say.

I'd had sex with plenty women, but this was the first time I was nervous to have sex with someone. My heart rate sped up as she removed her top revealing her big boobs in her blue lace see through bra.

I stared at them for a little before I couldn't compose myself anymore. I smashed my lips against hers as I massaged her breast in my hand.

She started grinding into me, "fuck baby!" It had been years since a curse word exited my mouth, but the only way to express how she was making me feel was by cussing.

I pulled my T-shirt off swiftly. She eyed me and touched my chest. She leaned down and bit my nipple.

I don't know what I was expecting but it definitely wasn't that. I picked her up and walked towards the bedroom. My kisses became hungry. Suddenly it was as if I couldn't get enough of her.

I pulled her shorts and underwear down together. I spread her legs further apart to eye her glimmering pussy. I started by kissing her thoughts then making my way up.

I licked her opening first to get a taste, and a taste was all I needed to know that I was definitely going to be addicted. She tasted so sweet. Slowly I licked her folds.

I watched her as she threw her head back, and although that was sexy I wanted to watch her fall apart as she looked me in my eyes. So I nibbled her clit which caused her to gasp as her head shot up.

"Eyes on me baby. No looking away" I said before continuing. I focused on her clit at first. She moaned as I took my time. After a few moments I darted my tongue inside her.

As I started eating her I pulled down my sweats and boxers. I explored every part of her. I sucked, nibbled until she came in my mouth. I didn't leave as soon as she came. I made sure I cleaned my plate before moving on.

I grabbed her foot and dragged her towards the end of the bed. I turned around in my drawer and grabbed in condom. Once I put it on I grabbed a pillow and placed it under her back.